The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

I didn't realise our record at Anfield was THAT bad like :lol:

The caveat on the Anfield draw was that, at best, Liverpool only needed to match our result to stay above us in the final league standings :yao:

Really undecided what to go for tonight.  No sign of those 7/1 prices mentioned for us to win.  All seem to bet at 5/1 now.  On the plus side though I've just logged into my WillHill account to find I've been refunded £20 from a bet about 2 months ago which I knew nothing about.  Free bet tonight in theory :)

Just looking at Liverpools home record:

Pld W D L F A GD GFA  GAA PpG Pts  Rank

Home Record 9 3 6 0 11 7 4 1.22 0.77 1.66 15 7

Not brilliant but still undefeated.  Given our abysmal record at Anfield over the years I'd be crazy on backing us to win.  That said we're right in the middle of silly b****** season so I'm havbing a tenner on us to win and a tenner on the draw (as a partial backup). 

Anyone have Ba or Cabaye as FGS?

Both. And both anytime. Those bell-ends at betfair have settled it as an OG though. 

That's properly harsh. Especially for Cabaye. The header seemed goalbound.

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone have Ba or Cabaye as FGS?

£10 at 18's for Cabaye. Paddy Power paid out the £190 though as a justice payout the beautiful Irish bastard. Mate had £10 Bellamy fgs too which they also very kindly paid out, was only 5's but still not bad