The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Me of all people saying it, but Dinho... what the fucking hell are you playing at? :lol:

Some pretty much guaranteed money, dude. :lol:

Such a big stake for such a small return. Yes, of course you'd expect it to come through but the value stinks IMO.

Yeh just meant man city. Add Chelsea in tenner returns £25.

Be fairly confident in that. Despite Chelsea tonight, blackburn will fold 

Would consider putting that amount on both Manchester clubs winning actually. But I can't trust that the Manchester United players would fully go for the win if they, for example, hear that Man City are 3-0 up at HT, or something like that. :lol:

Just checked the Chelsea score and as expected more goals were scored in the 2nd half, wankers. This is the first time my new betting tactic of accumulating loads of daft bankers together has failed though, can easily get 5+/1 by staking on a few games on things such as '12 > Corners' 'Draw after 10 minutes' 'card handicaps' etc. A lot more predictable at this stage of the season than results at the same odds imo.

That's ridiculously tempting. :lol: But don't fucking do it. Christ man, how much are you up/down overall right now if you mind me asking, Dinho?

Brum to win 1.83

Brum to qualify 2.25

Let's see if I resist the bookies again tomorrow.

That's ridiculously tempting. :lol: But don't fucking do it. Christ man, how much are you up/down overall right now if you mind me asking, Dinho?

Brum to win 1.83

Brum to qualify 2.25

Let's see if I resist the bookies again tomorrow.

:lol: I'm about £470 down from my own money, £770 if you count the "winnings". (Would shred your arm off to break even before the start of next season! :lol:)

I think I'll probably put a tenner on it, actually. That's a more sensible amount. :smug:

Admittedly I'm tempted to chuck a tenner on that. Seems way too good odds. After signing up to that bet logger thing though, I'm enjoying seeing my current spend/winnings in the positive too much to keep putting money on. :lol: I knew it'd help me kerb my betting. :snod:

Admittedly I'm tempted to chuck a tenner on that. Seems way too good odds. After signing up to that bet logger thing though, I'm enjoying seeing my current spend/winnings in the positive too much to keep putting money on. :lol: I knew it'd help me kerb my betting. :snod:

But Wormy.....

....this time next year you'll be a millionaire!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GCTPSez-Fp4/TOfOyamVBkI/AAAAAAAAA6g/K81YFmx4bpA/s1600/delboy.jpg

Me of all people saying it, but Dinho... what the f***ing hell are you playing at? :lol:

:lol:

Dinho man, compare the happiness of winning £25 and the depression of losing £100. They don't nearly balance out.

edit: regarding the thing on the last page