The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Falcao and Lllorente to score anytime at 5/1

Wouldn't touch that with a barge pole :razz:

Was thinking maybe Tottenham, Man U, Chelsea wins, Newcastle/Everton draw. Thoughts?

Alright dingo lad, hope you got stuck into last Froday's tip - Camelot romped home at 15/8 sp. Did you get the 2/1?

This weekend is pointing towards Fool's Gold on Sat afternoon, I've got on early doors at 4/1 but it'll go off no bigger than 9/4 - get stuck in mate.

Alright dingo lad, hope you got stuck into last Froday's tip - Camelot romped home at 15/8 sp. Did you get the 2/1?

This weekend is pointing towards Fool's Gold on Sat afternoon, I've got on early doors at 4/1 but it'll go off no bigger than 9/4 - get stuck in mate.

Dude, I didn't get a PM! :facepalm:

Guest je85

Madrid/Blbao Over 3.5 Goals & Birmingham Win.

Llorente 1st scorer

Zigic 1st scorer

Falcao to score anytime & Madrid to win

Just under £5 split across the lot.

After reading the last few pages, I don't think I dare post my bet from Monday night. Think it might tip Dinho over the edge. :lol:

Go on.

http://i45.tinypic.com/317a92x.png

Do you watch the games after youve staked so much?

Aye, and constantly shout at the TV. :lol: Do it with any bet tbh, even with just the smaller stakes.

Was gonna say im always shitting meself even when ive only got a tenner on. You must of went ape shit when they scored so late on :lol:

Nice one :D

Not sure why but I barely even celebrated, just laughed a lot because it was Alcaraz that scored. :lol:

Went mental a few months back when Rey Mysterio and myself had a rugby league four-fold on that returned over £1k each. Think I scared Mistle17 a little bit that day. :lol:

Had £1.50 on the Falcao brace (as well as the same stake on Llorente), should've really had a quite a bit more on. Also got £6 on the Flacao/Llorente double, so a Llorente goal would see me make money regardless of what happens in the Birmingham match (got £30 on them qualifying).