The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Want to put a double on if i can find it.

Newcastle to finish fourth

Chelsea to win the Champs League

:huff: You're tempting fate there.

Believe me, with my betting record, betting for the toon to finish 5th would be tempting fate!

Its 24/1 on Skybet, thought it might be higher

I'm back. 280€ on Dortmund to win the DFB Pokal tonight. Do it.

Decent. Good to be back. Returns 588€. :thup:

Thank you David.

:thup:

Want to put a double on if i can find it.

Newcastle to finish fourth

Chelsea to win the Champs League

Which is what will happen.

put my first ever bet on today! buzzing. an accumulator, put a quid on for £228 return.

At the bookies i asked the woman what odds i could get on nufc getting champo league but she couldn't find it on the computer. Where can i find this bet? don't really know how bookies work  :lol: also can't create an online account at the moment because i lost my bank card yesterday.

Guest BooBoo

Went into Ladbrokes on Percy Street last Sunday and wanted to put a bet on Cisse 2 or more goals. The woman just looked at me with a blank expression saying Ladbrokes didn't do those bets.

I just laughed and walked out. (that'll teach her).

Guest Rey Mysterio

All these months we've been searching for the key to successful betting and it was under our noses the whole time. Betting on dogs to win talent shows.

All these months we've been searching for the key to successful betting and it was under our noses the whole time. Betting on dogs to win talent shows.

:lol: :thup:

On a related note:

Lord Sugar ‏ @Lord_Sugar

What a total joke a dog wins BGT what has british tv come to . Maybe this has got to be a stitch up for a dog food advertising deal

Such a miserable man :laugh:

Went into Ladbrokes on Percy Street last Sunday and wanted to put a bet on Cisse 2 or more goals. The woman just looked at me with a blank expression saying Ladbrokes didn't do those bets.

I just laughed and walked out. (that'll teach her).

cannat do it in SJP either.  It's hat-trick only (whey, as well as first, last, anytime).

£50 returned £120.50 tonight. :notbad:

BetFred are doing an offer, if a first goalscorer bet comes in and they then go onto score a second they'll double the odds, get a hat-trick and it's trebled. Had a £30 freebet so stuck it on Cisse @ 5/1.

And to think I'm deliberating whether to put £600 on Munich to beat Chelsea next week.... :facepalm:

Yeah, today's event have made an already hard decision so much harder.  Fuck's sake get your act together, Munchen!

And to think I'm deliberating whether to put £600 on Munich to beat Chelsea next week.... :facepalm:

Yeah, today's event have made an already hard decision so much harder.  Fuck's sake get your act together, Munchen!

Don't do it. Just don't.