The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

533.33€ on Holland win.

161.67€ on Holland (-1).

Do it.

Jesus. I'd be suicidal if I lost £700 on 1 match.

Don't worry. I've added something more on -1. And something more on them to score next goal.

Don't worry. I was hoping for a "Greuther Fürth effect" so went for a shower with 15 minutes to go. Didn't happen. Next game please.

533.33€ on Holland win.

161.67€ on Holland (-1).

Do it.

Jesus. I'd be suicidal if I lost £700 on 1 match.

Don't worry. I've added something more on -1. And something more on them to score next goal.

Don't worry. I was hoping for a "Greuther Fürth effect" so went for a shower with 15 minutes to go. Didn't happen. Next game please.

http://www.thelmagazine.com/binary/ed8b/unknown.jpg

We're here for you, bro.

I have to be honest, my target was to win 10k during the Euro.

No, my target is to chase around 1.6k.

It's like when, during the first week of the  Tour de France, you crash and it ends all your hope of winning the yellow jersey. You'll still ride till Paris giving your best. Down, but not quite dead, yet.

Next: Portugal?

I have to be honest, my target was to win 10k during the Euro.

No, my target is to chase around 1.6k.

It's like when, during the first week of the  Tour de France, you crash and it ends all your hope of winning the yellow jersey. You'll still ride till Paris giving your best. Down, but not quite dead, yet.

Next: Portugal?

http://i.imgur.com/bEd1u.jpg

Not including open bets, I'm also £25 down for the Euro's so far. The only match bet I've got open at the minute is that PP double on Germany/Spain @ 4/1. Contemplating bets on Germany and over 2.5 goals.

£25 on Germany

£15 on Argentina

If they both win, I get my Netherlands money back. Cant see a Olympic side Brazil get anything against a strong Argentina side. Germany should win against a frustrating Portugal, but can see it ending in a draw too.