The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Anyone had trouble withdrawing from SkyBet?

I've had a few wins this week, took some out earlier then went to take some today and get the following error.

Sorry, there was a problem.

The amount entered exceeds your max withdrawal allowed. This may be related to Net Deposits. For more info, please click here.

Linking to this page http://help.skybet.com/display/4/kb/article.aspx?aid=1337

I've recently changed cards but don't really understand this.

I've had a few wins this week, took some out earlier then went to take some today and get the following error.

The amount entered exceeds your max withdrawal allowed. This may be related to Net Deposits. For more info, please click here.

If you've deposited more than you've withdrawn on your old card, they won't let you withdraw more than you've deposited on your new card until you ring them up and confirm that you are you and it's a new card.

It's to stop fraud.

Lets say I get access to your Skybet account, see that you've got quite a lot of winnings - I could register a new card, make a £10 deposit and then empty your account before anyone realises what has happened. That's why they have this security measure - standard across the whole industry.

As mentioned in the other thread, had some money on Fabregas FGS. Good day so far.

Also got a small stake (and I'm talking small as in normal small, not David28 "I'll just stick 50 euros on this" small :lol:) on Palermo to win 2-1, but that's not looking likely at all.

Edit: "Don't think Napoli will win. Palermo are good at home and Napoli haven't been too consistent this season."

They're 3 up. Nice one Neil.

If you've deposited more than you've withdrawn on your old card, they won't let you withdraw more than you've deposited on your new card until you ring them up and confirm that you are you and it's a new card.

It's to stop fraud.

Lets say I get access to your Skybet account, see that you've got quite a lot of winnings - I could register a new card, make a £10 deposit and then empty your account before anyone realises what has happened. That's why they have this security measure - standard across the whole industry.

Ahhh I get you.

Nice to know I'm well down on the old card too :(

Luton

Fleetwood

Sheff Utd

Looking good. 1-0, 3-1, 3-0.

Covered myself with a very small stake on the Luton draw.

Think this would be, assuming Luton hold on, 4 out of my last 5 bets winning. Dunno what happened as 2011 changed into 2012 but I like it. I'll enjoy it while it lasts. :lol: