The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Fuck that was close. Thank God Liverpool won 3-0 instead of only 1-0 or 2-1..... Still, gutted that didn't go through.

Of course, you never should expect a bet like that to win but, just imagine. It would have been life-changing. :(

5€ on

Everton 1 - 0 Man City

Spurs 3 - 1 Wigan

Wolves 1 - 1 Liverpool

Swansea 1 - 1 Chelsea.

Returns 23.000€.

Don't know why I feel so confident about that at the moment. Could still happen....

Please tell me you did this as trebles too?! :kasper:

Unbelievable.

Could you please stop reminding me of that fucking bet?! :lol:

Had school instead of work today, so I spent the whole day thinking about what could have been....

Sorry :lol: Surely it would have been worth doing a Yankee, though? The treble would still have been a good return. Bloody good picks to be fair.

In memories of my almost memorable bet I did yesterday, I've decided to go for some of the same today. I doubt it'll be come that close again, though.

QPR to win 2-1

Us to win 1-0

Arsenal to win 3-1

Sunderland to draw 1-1

Got 4 doubles, each 5€. One complete accy with 5€. If one double happens, happy days.

36€ on us (dnb). Confident after seeing the team.

They've been in absolute brilliant form the last two games - even without Götze last weekend. The way they've played in those two games suggests that they've put their problems behind them and are back in the very same form that brought them the title in 2011.

I don't expect anything other than a Dortmund win. Not too sure about the handicap, that's why only 20€ on it. Nürnberg are a side that at times are difficult to break down. I still expect a comfortable win.

Edit: If there's anything that could produce some strange kind of results today, it's the weather. It's like in Russia here at the moment... under -10° C.

Edit: If there's anything that could produce some strange kind of results today, it's the weather. It's like in Russia here at the moment... under -10° C.

Good reason to have our money on Borussia Dortmund, ay? :shifty:

Good reason to have our money on Borussia Dortmund, ay? :shifty:

Oh, well spotted that. :lol: :thup:

Was just about to say I'd been watching the last 15minutes and couldn't see anything special about Dortmund...then they went and scored a second and narrowly had a third ruled out for offside.

Looking a good prospect for the Bundesliga, non?

Was just about to say I'd been watching the last 15minutes and couldn't see anything special about Dortmund...then they went and scored a second and narrowly had a third ruled out for offside.

Looking a good prospect for the Bundesliga, non?

Still think Bayern will win (and, despite I hate them, hope it because of my long-term-bets) but Dortmund will be in the running till the very end.

They didn't look anything specia? Well, no Bundesliga team does, normally imo. I always think that the games are much slower than the (top) PL games.

Anyways, think Dortmund had some great chances 1st half and should have had a bigger lead by then. Always been confident they'd do the business for me today.

My 130€ + 20€ return 255€ in total. Decent start to the weekend. Welcome the Saturday.....