The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Do you mean your betting account, or your actual bank account?

If it's the latter, I feel bad jokingly trying to jinx your bet now. :lol:

:lol: Aye I mean actual bank account. My car failed its MOT last week and I had to pay for the repairs - two weeks til next payday! So yeah, grrr.

Anyone put money on Curbishley going to Wolves? Someone pointed out 8/1 was a good shout which I was going to follow up but forgot about, just checked and he's odds on favourite now, 1/6 at Stan James.

It'll be because the Wolves chairman has been quoted as saying something about him.

And it was me who suggested it - and got laughed at by Pilko :(

What do people think of today's game Milan - Arsenal? Have to be honest, I clearly don't know enough about them (haven't watched them enough) to go big on one of those two teams.

Think Henry last scorer or a scorecast with him being LGS could be worth some €....

Think I definitely will go for Henry last goalscorer. Really think that'll be his farewell goal for the Gunners.

Result wise, I'll probably wait for whatever team to be 1-0 up just to put some money on a draw in a live bet.

Lumping on Arsenal, I think Milan (as Spurs last year demonstrated) will be vulnerable to pace and width.  Perfect for Arsenal to play against, especially with Sagna and possibly Gibbs returning.

10€ on Zenit / Arsenal double.

90€ on Arsenal (dnb)

10€ on Henry (LGS)

Edit: 70€ on Zenit. The pitch is key to any football game, that isn't a football pitch out there....

Returns 170€. Basically, Arsenal can do whatever they want and it'll be ok for me.

Arsenal win, great. Arsenal draw, gives me a profit - as would Henry LGS do.

Reason that the money hasn't went into my bank account is because they needed proof of ID and a utility bill so that they could get it to go through. Said they emailed me about this but I honestly hadn't received an email about it. Asked for a free bet and she said 'I see, however we are not ready to offer any free bet today, Ryan.'

:hmm: