The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

High risk, high reward for me again most probably.

Is there any point in telling you to be careful?

Trust me, I am being careful.... I'm taking a huge amount of time thinking about this. Last night I must have spent nearly 30 minutes watching the game trying to make my mind-up which team to back! :lol:

But seriously, backing Falcao to score at any time seems like a quality bet. As thing stands, that's probably the option I will go for.... but I'm gonna wait a bit for the matches to start to assess them more carefully.

BTW, "To score at anytime", does that include ET?

No, it'll be 90 minutes.

It's always been 90 minutes for sites I've used, anyway.

Re: Llorente, still don't think 8/11 is that bad. At home, you'd fully expect them to at least score once, and he's as "main man" as a "main man" can get. Very much relied upon.

Guest idlebob

BTW, "To score at anytime", does that include ET?

No, it'll be 90 minutes.

It's always been 90 minutes for sites I've used, anyway.

Re: Llorente, still don't think 8/11 is that bad. At home, you'd fully expect them to at least score once, and he's as "main man" as a "main man" can get. Very much relied upon.

Totally.  And given the match situations, I wouldn't look beyond the home teams for scorers tonight.  I fancy Soldado to get a couple too, but haven't backed it up with cash

Guest idlebob

Small double on Llorente and Soldado both to score anytime.

Sorry idlebob, you've now automatically lost. :lol:

No worries, I've only got buttons on it anyway.  Was going to leave it alone tonight but couldn't resist the temptation to join Dinho on another emotional rollercoaster  :) 

Guest idlebob

Soldado/Llorente both to score @3/1

RVW to score first @ 8/1

Bilbao - Sporting draw @ 100/30

Got to be the soundest bet of the night.  I'll be surprised if you don't get paid on that one

Soldado/Llorente both to score @3/1

RVW to score first @ 8/1

Bilbao - Sporting draw @ 100/30

ffs. I got 9/4. :lol:

:lol: think it was actually less than 3/1, cannae mind.

Using Skybet, I like the layout, best so far. In-play betting is murder though, they suspend betting for literally everything.

Do bet365 suspened everything once the games starts? The Europa League option has disappeared. Is this is for the rest of the night?

On the left hand side you can see an In Play option, you bet during the match from there.

Do bet365 suspened everything once the games starts? The Europa League option has disappeared. Is this is for the rest of the night?

On the left hand side you can see an In Play option, you bet during the match from there.

Thanks, mate.