The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

:fishing: - too easy, TaylorSwift_01

In more serious news, Udinese have been dominating Lazio. At 15/8 they look incredible value to get the win.

Celtics (result) @ evens.

i did a paddypower enhanced odds barca to win and fabregas to score any time 5/2... obv hes on the bench, what happens if he doesnt come on?? i still lose??

I would expect if he doesn't come on, you'll get your money back. If he does, your bet would lose, I think.

i did a paddypower enhanced odds barca to win and fabregas to score any time 5/2... obv hes on the bench, what happens if he doesnt come on?? i still lose??

I would expect if he doesn't come on, you'll get your money back. If he does, your bet would lose, I think.

ok cheers. knowing my luck he'll come on at 90 mins and not touch the ball.

Saver on the Udinese - Lazio draw. Feels like I'm wasting money but if the results stay as they are then I'm a few hundred up for the day. Lazio have done nowt but launch a few hopeful balls into the box, no doubt they'll fashion half a chance before the final whistle.

EDIT: PSG are dnb so an equaliser doesn't kill my treble.

EDIT2: Lille just equalised :yao:

Managed to get a small saver on Lille (@ 8/5) when it was 1-1. Was cursing myself for not hedging the treble on the Lille win.

Oh well, good result today, makes up for yesterday's shambles :lol:

Rooney/Man U wincast tomorrow at 5/1 with WH looks incredibly tempting.

The draw @ 2/1 is also something I'm considering.

Taking B365's offer. Match result before the game, goals during if it looks open.