The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Which sites offer big handicaps?

When we beat Villa 6-0, and Arsenal and Chelsea (I think) won by more than four goals - someone put a -4 handicap on all teams.

Might be worth doing for Arsenal/Man City/Man Utd with -3s.

Thing is, none of those teams' odds are overwhelmingly short. Arsenal are 1/3, Chelsea 8/13 and Man Utd 2/5. So Arsenal will probably go to -3, the other 2 -2?

Not like we're talking 1/6 as odds for the straight win.

That little win of 100 € makes it easier today. Allthough, I hate it when Man Utd are playing on Saturday as they are my usual anchor in case something goes horribly wrong.

15 € on

Dortmund

Stuttgart

Man Utd

Man C

Arsenal

Spurs

Sunderland/draw

15 € on

Arsenal (-1)

Man C (-1)

Bayern Munich (-1)

Dortmund (-1)

20 € on

Arsenal

Man C

Liverpool

Man Utd

Spurs

QPR

7 € on

Arsenal

Everton - Villa draw

Man C

Spurs

Man U

Liverpool

Bayern - Freiburg draw

Mainz - Hoffenheim draw

Bremen - Hamburg draw

Hannover 96

100 € on Arsenal, Man C, Man Utd.

Really, really want to go balls deep on Villa DNB but really, really shouldn't.

:lol:

I wouldn't. Their defence is still quite susceptible to the odd cross - and I assume Cahill will be promoted back to a more advanced role alongside [banana] Daiquiri?

I'd lean towards a 1-0 Everton win.

I wouldn't. Their defence is still quite susceptible to the odd cross - and I assume Cahill will be promoted back to a more advanced role alongside [banana] Daiquiri?

My big "I want to win more than 100K on a day accy" says it will draw, though.

Stracq's apparently not fit. :lol:

And then there's Anichebe... who's out for 3 months.

And then there's Saha who's always injured.

Utterly perplexed as to why we let Beckford or Yakubu go.

Never tried DNB, but the odds must be really low? And also dependent on a huge stake.

Double chance when you go for win/draw really reduces the odds drastically. But DNB doesn't reduce them too much. Villa are 3/1 to win, 13/8 DNB which is very reasonable.

Never tried DNB, but the odds must be really low? And also dependent on a huge stake.

DNB is a decent way to place safe bets in the top matches.

Like Man U - Chelsea, you'll have still decent odds on Man U (dnb) and can still make a decent win. Also good for CL quarter/semi finals.

Sometimes I put huge money on DNB and little money on win. So that, drawing doesn't really bother me, but a win would be jackpot.

Double chance when you go for win/draw really reduces the odds drastically. But DNB doesn't reduce them too much. Villa are 3/1 to win, 13/8 DNB which is very reasonable.

Yep. Only for big accys at times I normally prefer the win/draw option as I want to know what the win will be before I place the bet.

DNB is a decent way to place safe bets in the top matches.

Like Man U - Chelsea, you'll have still decent odds on Man U (dnb) and can still make a decent win. Also good for CL quarter/semi finals.

Sometimes I put huge money on DNB and little money on win. So that, drawing doesn't really bother me, but a win would be jackpot.

Right, I see.  :thup: