The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Nobody... I'm reading stats that appear to tell me AIK are more than holding their own so far at Elfsborg... Don't fucking do this to me.

Tis true, half time at the moment. Elfsborg missed an open goal from 5 yards out :) We've had a few good chances apparently.

Nobody... I'm reading stats that appear to tell me AIK are more than holding their own so far at Elfsborg... Don't fucking do this to me.

Tis true, half time at the moment. Elfsborg missed an open goal from 5 yards out :) We've had a few good chances apparently.

:explode:

Open goal was a bit OTT like, was still a sitter mind.

Second half just kicked off. We might just be able to bore them to a 0-0.

Yeah. I sure hope so. :rolleyes: :lol: My two final bets today rest on your tip ffs. :lol:

We're playing really well at the moment. Probably the best I've seen us this season :lol:

:lol: Piss off. I thought it was a joke but you really are revelling in your tip going tits up. Not an ounce of guilt. :lol: You're an evil, evil man. :no:

We're playing really well at the moment. Probably the best I've seen us this season :lol:

:lol: Piss off. I thought it was a joke but you really are revelling in your tip going tits up. Not an ounce of guilt. :lol: You're an evil, evil man. :no:

Fucking hell, of course I'm delighted that my team isn't getting battered man :lol:

Fucking hell, of course I'm delighted that my team isn't getting battered man :lol:

You should care more about my bets God damn you! It ain't Newcastle so fuck 'em!

Meh, knew it was coming like. We've scored twice in our last four games, one was a fucking belter from 45 yards by our centre half, the other was an own goal. We are so shit.

Guest je85

Man United, Wigan & Norwich

Both Teams To Score – Everton/Newcastle, WBA/Arsenal, Stoke/Bolton & Sunderland/ManUtd

Only winner