The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

:lol: I put a tenner on a random Korean tennis treble the other night, the first two came in over night, but a couple days later I'm still waiting on one, he was the most fancied of the three at 2/9. If it comes in I get £30, fuck knows why there's a delay though.

Daft cunt lost, 2/9 ffs, everyone else held their end of the bargain! Last time I bet on Korean tennis at half 1 in the morning! :lol:

:lol: I put a tenner on a random Korean tennis treble the other night, the first two came in over night, but a couple days later I'm still waiting on one, he was the most fancied of the three at 2/9. If it comes in I get £30, fuck knows why there's a delay though.

Daft cunt lost, 2/9 ffs, everyone else held their end of the bargain! Last time I bet on Korean tennis at half 1 in the morning! :lol:

Tennis is usually sound as fuck to bet on if you want to get your odds up a wee bit.

John Quinn, trainer: ABIDHABIDUBAI

“She is in good fettle and won’t mind any cut in the ground. She likes Beverley and I am expecting a good run.” Abidhabidubai 4:00 Beverley 9/2

John Quinn, trainer: ABIDHABIDUBAI

“She is in good fettle and won’t mind any cut in the ground. She likes Beverley and I am expecting a good run.” Abidhabidubai 4:00 Beverley 9/2

That's the one I've backed O0