The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Looks like I missed out on 20 pages of goodness, oh well.

I wish I had. :lol:

:laugh:

Could you write a brief summary, please? ;)

Ash posts some fucked up horse-betting tips, I don't understand what's going on. I ask him to explain, he says that this horse in that one heat is canny good and his owner likes the jockey or whatever. Fuck knows. The forum goes mad. Don't know how many of us, but a fair few put bets on this should-have-been Hamburger. The tension is building up until 4.30 when the race is on. Gupter has his house, car, wife and kids on this Hamburger. The race starts. The Hamburger is one of the last horses out of the starting grid or whatever it's called, however he starts sprinting towards the end and ends up losing by a nose.

This makes us all remember that one time from last season when someone had a great tip that Wolves were 11/10 to get more than one yellow card in their game against Villa, which everyone jumped on as well. Some poor cunt put £3000 on it. The game ends with just the one yellow card for Wolves. After some investigation, we find out that once again, it was Ash with the tip.

I can only assume that there's talk about how long Ash's time off will be in the admin forum.

He didn't play up the amount of people that bet on it enough. Was at least 10 :lol:

I want to say more than 10. :lol: Guarantee a few lurkers not getting involved.

---

http://data.whicdn.com/images/22280361/mother-of-god-meme_large.jpg

BetFred paid out my Cluj/Celta double! :aww: Legends.

Am I just being a spack? What are you on about euro league? :lol:

EDIT: Don't mind me. :lol: Just seen the thread. Only just home from work so playing catch up. Be a nice addition to the three different sweepstakes I'm setting up at work. :aww:

Just discovered BetFred have a free £10 in the games section deal. Just register, go into live chat, give them the usual information you need to give in there to get help, and ask for your £10 bonus. I go to do so... No live chat available. :dave: Assuming the cunts go to bed. Assholes.

Just discovered BetFred have a free £10 in the games section deal. Just register, go into live chat, give them the usual information you need to give in there to get help, and ask for your £10 bonus. I go to do so... No live chat available. :dave: Assuming the cunts go to bed. Assholes.

Don't do it, there's a catch. :lol:

They won't let you withdraw your winnings until you've staked it x times amount.

Oh aye I know that. But I might as well. Don't even need to deposit. :lol: I'll probably play DOND. Can normally deal at some point for the same as your stake and just keep doing that until x amount of times has passed.

I'm now in 'live chat' but it seems no one wants to talk to me. :dave:

EDIT: Experiencing difficulties so can't issue bonuses right now. :lol: Dicks.

RE-EDIT: Also asking for clarification (more in hope) regards to the Vigo/Cluj bet, as it didn't pay out. I got a £2 profit from a tenner as a single on Cluj at about 1.2 odds :lol: It takes the system 5 minutes to send me what is an automated message from 'Cain' that the sports desk is available 9am to 11pm ffs. :lol: Why not just instantly re-direct you to a message saying that when you click the live help link!?

Guest Roger Kint

After yesterday i hope Ash isnt tipping any of Gatewood/Twirl/Hoof It/Van der Art today. Really could do with a nice little profitable day.