The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

:lol: I know that much. Fuck sake. Did I seriously ditch my last £2.20 as it's SP dropped, and then it didn't even race? So I literally placed it seconds before they decided it wouldn't race? I'm assuming it means unplayed? As in it was a non-runner? Or what? Right pissed off and confused now. :lol:

:lol: I know that much. Fuck sake. Did I seriously ditch my last £2.20 as it's SP dropped, and then it didn't even race? So I literally placed it seconds before they decided it wouldn't race? I'm assuming it means unplayed? As in it was a non-runner? Or what? Right pissed off and confused now. :lol:

:lol: I put a 5a on it!

it raced, it just means it finished outside the paying positions ie. top 3

:lol: Please tell me it was before you saw my post and that it didn't sway you to do so.

:lol: Please tell me it was before you saw my post and that it didn't sway you to do so.

:lol: After

Unplayable.  It means the horse was unplayable, like in football.  It's a compliment, it's even better than winning.

Microsoft picked up, then?

:lol: There is FUCK ALL to do mate, something tells me this contract isn't going to be extended.  Fucking about on the internet like it's an art form.

15 minutes 'till my final race! :aww:

Oh shit, I say that. I now remember I was going to be sticking a little be on Newmarket with whatever I had left. :lol: Might see sense and back out of that plan.

Unplayable.  It means the horse was unplayable, like in football.  It's a compliment, it's even better than winning.

:lol: There is FUCK ALL to do mate, something tells me this contract isn't going to be extended.  Fucking about on the internet like it's an art form.

:lol: It'll be good on your CV at least if it isn't extended.

:lol: It'll be good on your CV at least if it isn't extended.

Aye that's the idea I suppose. :lol: Got sent a job spec for Google by the same agency earlier, "Hey I did fuck-all at Microsoft, can I come and do fuck-all at Google please?"  We'll see.  They've wasted so much money even bothering to hire me, suppose it doesn't matter to them though.

15 minutes 'till my final race! :aww:

Oh s***, I say that. I now remember I was going to be sticking a little be on Newmarket with whatever I had left. :lol: Might see sense and back out of that plan.

Who you got?

Cloudy Spirit.

Been considering a gen chat betting thread for a fair while now, so your suggestion has driven me to it. :thup: Can use it tomorrow. :)