The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Guest je85

£5 on Cav for today's Giro stage, odds are toss but that's because he will win barring any accidents.

All resting on Estedaama in the 16:45. :undecided: If I get anything out of this I'll chuck it on tomorrow's matches. If not, I'll just have to see how I feel about a little deposit tomorrow morning.

Guest je85

£5 on Cav for today's Giro stage, odds are toss but that's because he will win barring any accidents.

Looked boxed in with 200m to go, had to step off the gas, still wins by a bike length. That's why his odds are so short.

All resting on Estedaama in the 16:45. :undecided: If I get anything out of this I'll chuck it on tomorrow's matches. If not, I'll just have to see how I feel about a little deposit tomorrow morning.

Withdrawn what I had left in my accounts like. I think the great N-O race horse betting boom might be coming to an end. It's been emotional. :lol:

Withdrawn what I had left in my accounts like. I think the great N-O race horse betting boom might be coming to an end. It's been emotional. :lol:

Fuck that. I've found a new vice. :yao: Can guarantee that in a few days, when it really has completely drained everyone, I'll still be in this thread, posting over and over, to myself, for no one's interest but mine. Kind of like my FM 11 rants in the games section last year. :laugh:

Fuck that. I've found a new vice. :yao: Can guarantee that in a few days, when it really has completely drained everyone, I'll still be in this thread, posting over and over, to myself, for no one's interest but mine. Kind of like my FM 11 rants in the games section last year. :laugh:

Well, if Villa get their arses into gear and announce Solskjaer it'll be full steam ahead until I've drained those profits. :best:

Guest Roger Kint

Estedaama you saviour. :megusta:

Right pissed about Tioman Pearl. If that'd run there was a chance of the same kind of money as yesterday.

Because of that i lost half of my money on that L15. One horse left to salvage something from today, no bloody chance. Easy come easy go

Estedaama you saviour. :megusta:

Right pissed about Tioman Pearl. If that'd run there was a chance of the same kind of money as yesterday.

Because of that i lost half of my money on that L15. One horse left to salvage something from today, no bloody chance. Easy come easy go

None of that negativity! Estedaama turned a £1 loss from a £7.50 stake into £25 of pure, cold, hard, sexual profit.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Someone might want to re-name the thread in advance. "Frankel shits all over them again, forum rejoices, everyone wins".

Someone might want to re-name the thread in advance. "Frankel shits all over them again, forum rejoices, everyone wins".

1/3? Fuck that.

He's the greatest horse of all time. 1/3 is a good price.

1/3? Fuck that.

How much you putting on like? I'd probably only be prepared to stick £20/£30 on it, so not really worth it. Think I'll stick to Football tomorrow, especially with it being essentially the last day of the season.

1/3? Fuck that.

How much you putting on like? I'd probably only be prepared to stick £20/£30 on it, so not really worth it. Think I'll stick to Football tomorrow, especially with it being essentially the last day of the season.

I'll decide tomorrow, could well be a huge wedge though.