The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Anyone with knowledge on the Spanish Segunda? VI ever pop his head in here? Cordoba worth a £20 double with Poland?

They'll win at a canter.

Like your horsies?

[move]http://i.imgur.com/n0NDB.png[/move]

Check out Dinho with the stats. :lol:

Anyway, Cordoba have only lost once at home this season, what could go wrong?

Me sticking £20 on them. :best:

Looks like a pretty safe bet, just not feeling as lucky as I have been lately. I've had too many smart doubles come in, too many smart evens singles come in. Sticking the two together gets me £36 from £20. Don't think that's too bad.

Cordoba & Under 3.5 goals is better than evens like.

Seems alright looking at the stats (At home there's been Under 3.5 goals in 14 of 19 of Cordoba's games : Away from home there's been Under 3.5 goals in 16 of 19 of Cartagena's games)

You make a compelling case dear Hans. :megusta:

Check out Dinho with the stats. :lol:

Anyway, Cordoba have only lost once at home this season, what could go wrong?

Me sticking £20 on them. :best:

Looks like a pretty safe bet, just not feeling as lucky as I have been lately. I've had too many smart doubles come in, too many smart evens singles come in. Sticking the two together gets me £36 from £20. Don't think that's too bad.

Girona haven't lost in 5, even though they're fighting for relegation. They're doing a bit of a Wigan, it seems.

In 9 days, I have this month's wages and another bit on top going into my bank account.

Dis fred:

:sweetjesus::sweetjesus::sweetjesus::sweetjesus::sweetjesus:

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Not+sure+if+gusta+template.+Not+mine.+Sorry+if+this_4278de_3232692.jpg

http://www.ragemaker.net/images/Pleasure/me%20gusta%20mucho%20creepy.png

:smugdog:

I'm thinking about next season here, but does anyone reckon that sticking Team A Halftime/Team B Fulltime and vice verca over a few games each week is a good investment, preferably in some whacky South American league?

Odds of over ~20/1 (minimum) seem canny mint to me, although I have no idea of the actual statistics.

What sort of team are Poland fielding though ?

Never mind, all in with £175.32 on Poland & Cordoba double. That's me done for the month.

Hans, I'm not sure on that. I spend a lot of times on betting sides it's not very often at all you see sides coming back from being a goal down full stop, let alone over half time and full time. You're better off with both halves safe bets IMO.

I'm not going to put too much money on friendlies......... sometimes they don't bother to push for the win.

what do you mean by not much money  :shifty:

Fuck it, man. Those days are over. Fucking still thinking about it everyday. (I guess I ain't gonna stop until I at least break even....... when I'm like 78 or sometin'! :hmm: )