The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Dettori won both today, and just checked and he's won or placed in every one of his last 14 races (won 4, placed 10), fuck knows just how good that is like.

Anyhow, the question is do I bet on him and end this run?

:lol: Nice. f*** sake. That 16/1 win has just given me too much to p*ss away. Withdrawn £100. A tenner on Waabel in Brighton. And I've got a tenner on a Detorri horse at 7:55. 50% strike rate with him and that trainer, and it's 8/1. Too tempting.

Godolphin retain Dettori, he's their first jockey. Only Bin Suroor and Al Zarooni train for them in this country.

If that beats Carlton House and Columbian home I will be very surprised.

Good luck Mr.Worm.

Make of that what you will. :dontknow:

Carlton House won nicely in the end. Wish I had put a bit more on than just a £25 double with Opinion Poll (free bet).

Wonder if they will campaign him at 1m 2f or even a mile. Not sure he stays a mile and a half. Stoute's been poor for a season and a bit now though.

Decided to skip it.

Stuck a double on his other 2 remaining races Cogito (to place) & Terdaad (3 place Insurebet) @ 10/1

Sick I didn't take the Insurebet on this too now at 8/1, Dettori is a god. Prettu confident Terdaad will atleast place so I should be comfortable (who the fuck do I think I am?)

f*** sake. Only stuck the final 75p in my account on Cogito. :lol:

Withdrawn your winnings or lost them all? :lol:

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/NATHNUFC/Untitled.png

I've got a bit to play with at Epsom now, makes a change!  Had £50 in the ac this morning, waiting on my £25 free bet as well after staking that amount on a winning double earlier.

Kissed/Astrology and Kailani/Main Sequence e/w doubles for the Oaks and Derby I reckon.

Fucking BetFred. I say I'd like my winnings from Sandown in before Newcastle. 'I believe your funds are in there'. Yes you smarmy bitch they are now I've asked! Place it on Bollin Julie. £6.75 would've returned £100. She wins. I'm not fucking happy.

Fucking BetFred. I say I'd like my winnings from Sandown in before Newcastle. 'I believe your funds are in there'. Yes you smarmy bitch they are now I've asked! Place it on Bollin Julie. £6.75 would've returned £100. She wins. I'm not fucking happy.

Eh? So you picked another winner, but didn't get the money in on time?