The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

It's just the fact when you see people putting the sort of money he does on it's normally fairly simple bets. Meanwhile he's chucking 100s around on handicaps, correct scores, goalscorer, multiples; the lot. :lol:

In other words, obsessive compulsive gambling.

My income comes from "gambling" but I mostly do my sports betting during Euros/World Cup/other big sporting events and before Euros my last bet was in Super Bowl I guess. So I don't see me having problems with gambling.

On what?

Poker. And I can guarantee everyone that I'm not gambling addict, don't worry.  :)

It's just the fact when you see people putting the sort of money he does on it's normally fairly simple bets. Meanwhile he's chucking 100s around on handicaps, correct scores, goalscorer, multiples; the lot. :lol:

My income comes from "gambling" but I mostly do my sports betting during Euros/World Cup/other big sporting events and before Euros my last bet was in Super Bowl I guess. So I don't see me having problems with gambling.

On what?

On having a job.

On what?

Poker. And I can guarantee everyone that I'm not gambling addict, don't worry.  :)

Ah, avatar should've been a give away. :lol:

On what?

Haha, that's actually the logo of my local icehockey team. :lol:

On what?

Haha, that's actually the logo of my local icehockey team. :lol:

Favourite movie?

Pata: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1132449/

Guest BooBoo

Anyone see that poker player who went on Dragon's Den asking for £100,000 so he could enter AND WIN a major tournament?

Dragon- "so you can 100% guarantee you'll win this tournament. Explain please."

Idiot- "weeeeeeelllllll........."

He was predictably yao-ed in seconds.

Anyone see that poker player who went on Dragon's Den asking for £100,000 so he could enter AND WIN a major tournament?

Dragon- "so you can 100% guarantee you'll win this tournament. Explain please."

Idiot- "weeeeeeelllllll........."

He was predictably yao-ed in seconds.

:facepalm:

£30 on Russia to win

£5 Kerzhakov FGS

£5 Kerzhakov anytime

£2 Kerzhakov anytime Russia wincast

£3 Arshavin anytime Russia wincast

£1 Denisov FGS

£1 Kerzhakov 3-1

£1 Dzagoev 3-1

£22 Russia win or draw

Basically fucked if Russia don't perform!

Guest BooBoo

It was hilarious. Thing is, he was very confident of getting the money too.

I remember him. :lol:

"I am a poker player. More accurately, I'm a very good poker player and I'm looking for £100,000"

:memelol:

It was hilarious. Thing is, he was very confident of getting the money too.

I remember him. :lol:

"I am a poker player. More accurately, I'm a very good poker player and I'm looking for £100,000"

:memelol:

I hope the first reply was: why don't you use your winnings?

Gutted. Told me Dad Dzagoev would be a good golden boot bet after he scored his first the other night so he went and stuck a couple quid on @ 40/1; I've got nowt on him. http://i.imgur.com/Mt23n.png

He's on 3 now, how many is usually required to win the Golden boot? 4-5?

He could very well win it in this game :lol:

Maybe not this game, but doesn't look like any hotshots will hit 6-7. Benzema maybe :shifty: