The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

All I need is to break even and then l'd be ready to make shitloads.

Don't dwell on that, man. If you're going to keep betting next year just class it as a fresh start in May and set the balance at 0, don't try to chase the past losses.

All I need is to break even and then l'd be ready to make shitloads.

Don't dwell on that, man. If you're going to keep betting next year just class it as a fresh start in May and set the balance at 0, don't try to chase the past losses.

Yeah, wouldn't mind the odd £30, £40 or £50 here and there as I need to buy couple of things, like food, trainers and haircut.

Anyway, Germany's odds of 4/6 seems quite generous, no? Might stick few quids on that.

Just small stakes today, probably return a bit bigger for the England match.

5 € on Ronaldo last goalscorer / Bendtner FGS 1-0 win

5 € on Bendtner FGS 1-0 win

10€ on

Germany / Portugal (dnb) / Spain / Italy / England / France.

David, you have your biases, man. You rode Mourinho and Ronaldo to a lot of money in the season but I think those same biases have also cost you a lot of money in these Euros. I love seeing people on here win so don't take this as a criticism, it's just an observation.

David, you have your biases, man. You rode Mourinho and Ronaldo to a lot of money in the season but I think those same biases have also cost you a lot of money in these Euros. I love seeing people on here win so don't take this as a criticism, it's just an observation.

It's not a lot money on Ronaldo today, though. How did biases cost me a lot of money this Euro btw? I didn't bet straight against a certain team and I didn't bet straight on a certain team.

Of course, 2 times against Germany suggests otherwise, but against Portugal it was very lucky. Against Holland I just misjugdged the situation.

After putting a DNB double on Poland and Russia im done with the Euro's. Havn't won a single bet.

http://i.imgur.com/BVlKB.gif

:spit: :thup:

My final throw of the dice is the enhanced double on PP. Expect Germany and Holland to loose. 

Staying away, lost too much money to Paddy Power on their specials these Euros, plus I fancy Portugal to win tonight. All that said, the rest of you should jump on it as it's now probably guaranteed money. :lol:

Doubt that, after the performances against Germany and Denmark, and taking into consideration that the team spirit is as low as it can get in the dutch camp, that they'll get anything today.

Allthough, probably that's just what Mourinho is thinking right now. :lol:

Btw I've just seen that - after the Torres day -  I've apparently placed 83.33€ (yes, that does indeed sound like an amount I'd place :lol:) on England to win the tournament, which would win me 1,000€. Here's hoping... :lol:

Completely forgotten about that bet.

Doubt that, after the performances against Germany and Denmark, and taking into consideration that the team spirit is as low as it can get in the dutch camp, that they'll get anything today.

Allthough, probably that's just what Mourinho is thinking right now. :lol:

Honestly man, how does Mourinho enter this situation in any way whatsoever?

Awful, awful day yesterday. Lost almost half of the profit I've made this tournament.

Out of curiosity do the folk that are backing Netherlands actually fancy them or were you just tempted in by the odds?

I reckon they'll nick it like.