The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

As much as I don't want to see Fat Sam back in the Premiership I'd rather them then Boro.

I'd like to see Leeds come up but they have gone off the pace over the last month or so and it's pretty much anyone guess of who will get in there.

The play off's places in that league are like brothel. Everyone gets in and has a play but not many stay to clear up at the end.

Gah, Leeds, Boro or West Ham coming up would make me deeply unhappy.

Don't want Boro up, as much I reject the idea that our games with them are derbies I just hate their fans. They are always causing trouble when we play them and to be honest I'm sick of kids getting bricks thrown at them down there and our seats being ripped out and thrown at us at SJP.

Leeds is still a pretty big club, and I'd rather them back up then a team like f***ing Wigan or whatever else is in the Championship. Imagine Barnsley in the Premiership.

Thing with Leeds is their owner is an absolute joke, he doesn't deserve the financial rewards that come with promotion. Would like to see Blackpool or Reading come up next season.

As much as I don't want to see Fat Sam back in the Premiership I'd rather them then Boro.

I'd like to see Leeds come up but they have gone off the pace over the last month or so and it's pretty much anyone guess of who will get in there.

The play off's places in that league are like brothel. Everyone gets in and has a play but not many stay to clear up at the end.

Don't want Boro up, as much I reject the idea that our games with them are derbies I just hate their fans. They are always causing trouble when we play them and to be honest I'm sick of kids getting bricks thrown at them down there and our seats being ripped out and thrown at us at SJP.

Leeds is still a pretty big club, and I'd rather them back up then a team like f***ing Wigan or whatever else is in the Championship. Imagine Barnsley in the Premiership.

Thing with Leeds is their owner is an absolute joke, he doesn't deserve the financial rewards that come with promotion. Would like to see Blackpool or Reading come up next season.

Doesn't matter, Ken Bates will be dead soon in anyway, the cheque that the Premier League will send them for coming up will be enough to give him a fatal heart attack.

Guest neesy111

I usually like see more Northern teams come up. Boro and Sunderland exempt of course.

I also like to see Southern teams relegated. Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan exempt of course.

I want more teams from the North West relegated.  Can't stand the place.

Leeds is still a pretty big club, and I'd rather them back up then a team like fucking Wigan or whatever else is in the Championship. Imagine Barnsley in the Premiership.

Try 13 years ago. :thup:

Aye, and was it any good?