The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest Haris Vuckic

I'd like both these teams to go down, if I'm honest.

Any reasoning?

I don't have to explain about Villa. QPR because I hate a few players in their team, and their horrible c*** of a manager.

:thup:

Have the villa fans been singing "Boring, Boring Villa"?

That's what I thought I heard - not exactly an endorsement of the current regime!

Feel a bit sorry for Villa, they're basically living through our Souness experience - appoint a shit Scottish manager from a team below you in the league and wonder why it doesn't seem to work out....

Have the villa fans been singing "Boring, Boring Villa"?

That's what I thought I heard - not exactly an endorsement of the current regime!

Feel a bit sorry for Villa, they're basically living through our Souness experience - appoint a s*** Scottish manager from a team below you in the league and wonder why it doesn't seem to work out....

I don't. Down you go, cretins!  :clap2:

We've appointed a manager who has sent us to QPR to play for a draw. It's a disgrace.

That midfield has got plenty of passing ability, but the ball's going over their heads. It really is anti-football shite, and if he persists with it, he'll be gone by Christmas

Guest Haris Vuckic

We've appointed a manager who has sent us to QPR to play for a draw. It's a disgrace.

That midfield has got plenty of passing ability, but the ball's going over their heads. It really is anti-football s****, and if he persists with it, he'll be gone by Christmas

He only got the job because of his cup win - his league form has consistently been poor.

That midfield has got plenty of passing ability, but the ball's going over their heads. It really is anti-football s****, and if he persists with it, he'll be gone by Christmas

He only got the job because of his cup win - his league form has consistently been poor.

No, he got the job because he was the only manager prepared to work unded the shitty financial controls imposed by our chairman.

Shit poor management from above, I'm afraid.