The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

One of the earliest FA Cup Finals I can remember is Everton v Man U. Mainly because I had the Match (or Shoot) FA Cup Wall Chart and had filled it in the entire way for EVERY DAMN TEAM.  :fool: It had little tabs for each team that had the strips, and you could slot them into the chart and write the scores down. Was canny.

Anyway, this is a long way away from that.

:lol: Cool story bro

One of the earliest FA Cup Finals I can remember is Everton v Man U. Mainly because I had the Match (or Shoot) FA Cup Wall Chart and had filled it in the entire way for EVERY DAMN TEAM.  :fool: It had little tabs for each team that had the strips, and you could slot them into the chart and write the scores down. Was canny.

Is that the one where we needed Man United to win for us to get into Europe and they went and lost to a bloody Paul Rideout header?

:lol: I had that chart as well. Kept losing the little strips though.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol: I had that chart as well. Kept losing the little strips though.

Is that the one where we needed Man United to win for us to get into Europe and they went and lost to a bloody Paul Rideout header?

Yes to both!  :lol:

Man, I used to love Shoot and Match magazine. Old Joe Simpson at the News Agents kept a copy safe for me when it came out and I'd ask my Nana for the annuals at Christmas.  :lol: :lol: I'm sure you were suppose to pick one or the other, but I never did.

Never in doubt.

In all seriousness, we were poor yet we were the better team and deserved to win. Have to question what Hodgson was doing.

Also, that doesn't stop questions needing to be asked of Moyes. Another drab display lacking ambition - WBA's cock-up at the back gifted us the actual goal.