Orlando City 1-0 Newcastle United - FT

Guest toonarmymia

#NewcastleWeek: After-party on Church Street

By: Adam Soucie

After Saturday's match, join us for the largest after-party of the season on Church Street!

Each Church Street club will have its own special in conjuction with the Orlando City/Newcastle United match.  Some of the specials include:

Makos - $3 Coronas  $2 Mich Ultra

Room 23 - $3 premium cocktails till 11:30 pm

Antiqua - Ladies Night - $3 drinks for ladies all night long

Chillers - 10:00 pm-11:00pm  3-4-1  bottled beer, well and you call it liquors

Lattitudes - 11:30 pm to close  2-4-1 Grey Goose, Pinnacle vodka and Miller Lite bottles

Before the after-party, catch the game on Saturday night at the Citrus Bowl!  Tickets are still available, starting at just $25!  Call 855-ORL-CITY (855-675-2489) to get yours today!

We MAY have to have a proxy at the ready incase its a USA residents only stream

for the technophobes and thick people when it comes to computers like me what does that mean??

We MAY have to have a proxy at the ready incase its a USA residents only stream

for the technophobes and thick people when it comes to computers like me what does that mean??

:lol:

Means you change a few settings in your web browser so you appear as though you are in the USA not the UK.

They may not restrict it.. don't worry as yet.

Man all of those clubs suck so bad.  The best of the bunch is Latitudes because it's on a roof.

Also, just saw where the squad practiced today in front of the Citrus Bowl - about six/seven blocks from my house.  Bummer I didn't know before hand :(

This whole USA tour is a joke and will be of little or no benefit to the playing side.

well.. I guess with Cabaye, Barton, HBA & Ranger not being there is a bit of a let down but its fitness and sharpness they are looking at gaining. Would not say it was a joke but its not going to be as big a success as they hoped.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Its a strange one like, I've always thought they must lose a day or two of training days when they return back from the tour due to 'Jetlag'. I'm sure they'll still train, but the player's can't feel the same - can they?