Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

I'm not sure he will be but then again you all seem to think Routledge is brutal.

I watch a lot of Newcastle because of Decky, and I actually thought Routledge was a decent enough player. Thought the same with Lovenkrands though. I did make a bet with someone at a party that Lovenkrands would score more than Agbonlahor last year and the whole room simultaneously laughed at me.

Peter: 7

Agbonlahor: 5

In five less games.

------------------------

All that rambling basically means IMO, Routledge is better.

I'll punch myself in the balls if Routledge is better than Obertan in the Premiership, not a fucking chance mate.  I think you've been watching too much of Routledge in the Championship..

Obertan mostly played against league cup teams and poor European opposition though. I may as well have been watching him in the Championship, and he was still brutal.

Nah this isn't the same as watching a normal player in the Championship and extrapolating how well he'd do at a higher level considering his attributes.  Routledge simply can't play in the Premier League, he just can't do it mentally.  If he could handle it mentally he'd be a good player, but as it is he's basically pointless in this league.

3 years younger than Obertan, looked impressive in the League Cup against Chelsea and Arsenal and besides, he's Slovenian.

What do NUFC want with a Slovenian?

Christ, i'm joking man. Vuckic is class.

If Obertan has the balls to take people on then he's instantly better than Routlege in the Premiership.

Bebe had the balls to take people on to be fair. Coincidently, Bebe's compilation videos on Youtube would make him appear a much better player than Obertan. His clips were against a bunch of hobos though.

3 years younger than Obertan, looked impressive in the League Cup against Chelsea and Arsenal and besides, he's Slovenian.

What do NUFC want with a Slovenian?

Christ, i'm joking man. Vuckic is class.

Yeah I got the sarcasm I just forgot to say. Sorry man :lol:

Liked the look of Vuckic whenever I've seen him.

Gupter, you a Man Utd fan?

Never noticed.

Please, don't insult me again. :lol:

:knuppel2:

I'd rather lick Gordon Brown's sweaty nutsack than have anything to do with that disgusting, piece of s*** football club.

No offence.

Gupter, you a Man Utd fan?

Never noticed.

Please, don't insult me again. :lol:

:knuppel2:

I'd rather lick Gordon Brown's sweaty nutsack than have anything to do with that disgusting, piece of s*** football club.

No offence.

None taken. :lol: I'm used to it. Gave up trying to defend years ago. ABU's outnumber even our plastic fans.