Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Aye Roy, but not all players can be great. Even if you give them two seasons to settle.

I know that but I believe there is potential for gabby and I want to see him go good. He's only 22 so he has lots of time to improve and I'm confident that he will.

I was at the match and a guy behind me was booing.

I didn't hear anybody booing.

Where were you sitting then? I was in Milburn stand platinum club.

Level 7.

Dunno what specific level I was all I can confirm was one guy in a row behind me booing Oba. He also booed the refs when they were going off the pitch as did plenty others.

Dunno what specific level I was all I can confirm was one guy in a row behind me booing Oba. He also booed the refs when they were going off the pitch as did plenty others.

Level 7 is the extension at the top.

Was sarcastic applause when his number went up. Half for dragging him in particular off and half for bringing Ben Arfa on.

Heard no booing whatsoever for the sub. Few arseholes shouting "Aye, gerrof, you've been shite." type stuff but no booing.

Level 7.

Sounds like he should have bought tickets for the pantomime. What sane adult boos footballers ffs? 

Level 7 is the extension at the top.

I was nowhere near that. I was a lot lower down and close to the half way line so I doubt I was any where near you. Which explains why you failed to hear any Obertan abuse. Anyway it probably is all irrelevant.

I was nowhere near that. I was a lot lower down and close to the half way line so I doubt I was any where near you. Which explains why you failed to hear any Obertan abuse. Anyway it probably is all irrelevant.

The people around you are the most fickle in the ground, they slaughtered Robert when he was here.

The people around you are the most fickle in hte ground, they slaughtered Robert when he was here.

yes, it makes sense now. They'll be first ones singing his name if he hits a derby day hat trick I bet. I surrounded myself with hypercrits :(

Was sarcastic applause when his number went up. Half for dragging him in particular off and half for bringing Ben Arfa on.

Heard no booing whatsoever for the sub. Few arseholes shouting "Aye, gerrof, you've been s****." type stuff but no booing.

He brought Shola on :razz:

Heard no booing whatsoever for the sub. Few arseholes shouting "Aye, gerrof, you've been s****." type stuff but no booing.

My mistake. Could have sworn it was Ben Arfa, maybe I just wanted that switch so badly that I saw it in my mind.  :blush: 

My mistake. Could have sworn it was Ben Arfa, maybe I just wanted that switch so badly that I saw it in my mind.  :blush: 

It was actually my mistake, Ben Arfa replaced Best.

:thup:

look mick, fair enough you got it wrong, the proof was overwhelming but to just own up and not stick your fingers in your ears denying everything just isn't in the spirit of the forum.

look mick, fair enough you got it wrong, the proof was overwhelming but to just own up and not stick your fingers in your ears denying everything just isn't in the spirit of the forum.

I didn't deny anything, better?

I didn't deny anything, better?

crafty.  :shifty:

The people around you are the most fickle in hte ground, they slaughtered Robert when he was here.

yes, it makes sense now. They'll be first ones singing his name if he hits a derby day hat trick I bet. I surrounded myself with hypercrits :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye Roy, but not all players can be great. Even if you give them two seasons to settle.

I know that but I believe there is potential for gabby and I want to see him go good. He's only 22 so he has lots of time to improve and I'm confident that he will.

We should send him out on loan, let him get his practice elsewhere because he has been shite for us and I can't see that changing any time soon