NUFC summer spend quite well explained...

buzza

Well i'll be surprised if we actually sign anyone else now.

Ok we've had a good couple of results, but as everybody knows, we look totally toothless up top.

With a fully-fit Ba, Ben Arfa and Marveux that could change, but i'm not holding my breath.

I read the article and it's nothing I didn't know already. We should still have cash to spend with the tv money which hasn't been accounted for in that piece. There's money there, we are just f***ing about getting it spent in a p*ss poor attempt to save a million here, a million there.

Does the TV money not cover our existing wage bill?

For any of the doubters, cast an eye of the previous available NUFC finances in black and white, you will see there is rather more money to spend than we are being lead to believe. That said, what is happening is the loan(s) put into the club from Ashley are simply being repaid, but rather than being transparent, we are being fed lies and being taken for fools by being told the money will be spent on players. Had the club been honest, I think we would all have been a lot happier about what is happening now with our eyes open. I've posted this previously with links to proofs of finances on another thread a month ago.

Ashley is simply reducing the debt of the club to make it a more attractive asset to sell.

:thup:

Well i'll be surprised if we actually sign anyone else now.

Ok we've had a good couple of results, but as everybody knows, we look totally toothless up top.

With a fully-fit Ba, Ben Arfa and Marveux that could change, but i'm not holding my breath.

History would suggest your right not to hold your breath, hopefully we're both proven wrong but ....

Guest pont-toon

26/08/10 - nufc sign Tiote

28/08/10 - nufc sign Ben Arfa

chill the left back and striker will be here before the 1st September - Dekka is a man on the edge, a gambler who loves the rush

The prick

I read the article and it's nothing I didn't know already. We should still have cash to spend with the tv money which hasn't been accounted for in that piece. There's money there, we are just f***ing about getting it spent in a p*ss poor attempt to save a million here, a million there.

For any of the doubters, cast an eye of the previous available NUFC finances in black and white, you will see there is rather more money to spend than we are being lead to believe. That said, what is happening is the loan(s) put into the club from Ashley are simply being repaid, but rather than being transparent, we are being fed lies and being taken for fools by being told the money will be spent on players. Had the club been honest, I think we would all have been a lot happier about what is happening now with our eyes open. I've posted this previously with links to proofs of finances on another thread a month ago.

Ashley is simply reducing the debt of the club to make it a more attractive asset to sell.

Although I haven't looked at them, don't the latest accounts show that the loan to Ashley is still the same or higher, not less? Not sure how he is paying himself back if that's the case.

Although I haven't looked at them, don't the latest accounts show that the loan to Ashley is still the same or higher, not less? Not sure how he is paying himself back if that's the case.

Next years accounts might show the loan is significantly lower is my guess.

No evidence he's paying himself back at all, it's pure fantasy at the moment.

Oh come on, be realistic. So it hasn't happened yet.

But it will.

Well that's a different question. It might, but then loans are usually paid back. We're lucky we don't still owe the money to a commercial bank TBH.

But it will.

Well that's a different question. It might, but then loans are usually paid back. We're lucky we don't still owe the money to a commercial bank TBH.

Well I hope it doesn't cost us, this brinkmanship of attempting to have just enough quality to prevent relegation.

Last time they tried it, we ended up in the Championship.

Now, seemingly, after learning nothing from the last time the roulette wheel was given a spin, we are doing exactly the same again.

But it will.

Well I hope it doesn't cost us, this brinkmanship of attempting to have just enough quality to prevent relegation.

Now, seemingly, after learning nothing from the last time the roulette wheel was given a spin, we are doing exactly the same again.

So do I, but stop changing the argument.

We were discussing whether he's paid himself back, which he hasn't.

But it will.

We wont know that until the accounts are published. He may have, for all we know, or the money may be just sitting in the bank. Who knows.

http://www.nufcblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Accounts.jpg

From the 2010 accounts

So I'm figuring 12.3 M was paid back this month then?? And this 12.3 M was paid from TV income?

From the 2010 accounts

So I'm figuring 12.3 M was paid back this month then?? And this 12.3 M was paid from TV income?

Yeah that's right, although until the figures are realsed we will not know if this agreement was honoured.

But it will.

We wont know that until the accounts are published. He may have, for all we know, or the money may be just sitting in the bank. Who knows.

I know man, I was talking about in the past. If he starts repaying himself in the future then fair enough.

Not this month. August 2010, he intended to have that amount paid back a year ago.

The 16.5m is repayable from now, as its been a year.

Oh yeah... wonder if that was indeed paid back then? So in theory he should be getting a further 16.5M this month, plus possible payments off the 111M

From the 2010 accounts

I didn't know that, interesting. As everyone says, will be fascinating to see what the next accounts say.