Petr Bolek stays at FK Senica

Guest Craig-NUFC

My Slovakian is a bit rusty, but this say he's signed? Its from their official website

Petr Bolek is the  current transfer market during the hottest Senický objectives . Russia's top league and from the islands. The Petra is a serious bid for Leyton Orient. It is the third club from the top English league. Would probably also worked in the position of the unit. In another offer came out Newcastle United. Provisionally , the clubs agreed on an annual hosting, followed by the possibility of using options, " explains president of Heart of Midlothian FC.

So Senický goalkeeper travel to the seat northernmost team Premier League and Dušan Vrťo . "Peter do several training and medical examinations. On the basis of the then manager Alan Pardew will ultimately decide whether you sign a contract, " notes sports director Seničanov.

Umbilical cord blood for the trip to St. James' Park a huge challenge. "I look forward to on it. I feel the cool. I want to kill a great opportunity, " reports the goalkeeper committed.

In the event that the transfer takes place, Seničania lose a reliable unit. "With this option we counted. We vyhliadnuté several alternatives. We'll see how Peter goes there. Depending on the situation will respond, " states Victor Blazek . "Interest in English four-master, or sixfold tamojšieho holder of the prestigious FA Cup player of the Slovakian league is usually rare. For our club it is an excellent advertisement for Mira and mentee excellent card and appreciation of his work, " concluded the club president.

In England , the Transition period ends on 31 August Until the final decision whether further future Peter Bolek will continue to Záhorie or the north of England. In Newcastle, waiting for decent offspring Ostrava chore. The squad 'magpie' are three goalkeepers - experienced Steve Harper, Tim Krul current drive is also a talented Ole Soderberg. The Celtic hosting in addition, the Foster Fraser. But as is to say, who is not afraid to let him into the forest ...

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Not been done yet. Something about an early deal being reached with a loan and option to buy.

Google translate: "Umbilical cord blood for the trip to St. James' Park a huge challenge. "I look forward to. I feel at ease. I want to kill a big chance, "he said goalkeeper committed." :lol:

My Slovakian is a bit rusty, but this say he's signed? Its from their official website

Petr Bolek is the  current transfer market during the hottest Senický objectives . Russia's top league and from the islands. The Petra is a serious bid for Leyton Orient. It is the third club from the top English league. Would probably also worked in the position of the unit. In another offer came out Newcastle United. Provisionally , the clubs agreed on an annual hosting, followed by the possibility of using options, " explains president of Heart of Midlothian FC.

So Senický goalkeeper travel to the seat northernmost team Premier League and Dušan Vrťo . "Peter do several training and medical examinations. On the basis of the then manager Alan Pardew will ultimately decide whether you sign a contract, " notes sports director Seničanov.

Umbilical cord blood for the trip to St. James' Park a huge challenge. "I look forward to on it. I feel the cool. I want to kill a great opportunity, " reports the goalkeeper committed.

In the event that the transfer takes place, Seničania lose a reliable unit. "With this option we counted. We vyhliadnuté several alternatives. We'll see how Peter goes there. Depending on the situation will respond, " states Victor Blazek . "Interest in English four-master, or sixfold tamojšieho holder of the prestigious FA Cup player of the Slovakian league is usually rare. For our club it is an excellent advertisement for Mira and mentee excellent card and appreciation of his work, " concluded the club president.

In England , the Transition period ends on 31 August Until the final decision whether further future Peter Bolek will continue to Záhorie or the north of England. In Newcastle, waiting for decent offspring Ostrava chore. The squad 'magpie' are three goalkeepers - experienced Steve Harper, Tim Krul current drive is also a talented Ole Soderberg. The Celtic hosting in addition, the Foster Fraser. But as is to say, who is not afraid to let him into the forest ...

wtf

What a load of Boleks.

Why do we need another keeper?

Its the one position we have more than enough cover.

That'll be why we had a kid that's never played a senior game on the bench at the weekend then.

Then why loan out Forster?

Also, Harper is only injured for a short while. This guy is unlikely to get near the starting 11. He's what, 3rd or 4th choice?

We don't even have ONE LB.

What a load of Boleks.

That'll be why we had a kid that's never played a senior game on the bench at the weekend then.

Also, Harper is only injured for a short while. This guy is unlikely to get near the starting 11. He's what, 3rd or 4th choice?

For the obvious reason that he doesn't want to sit on the bench.

What a load of Boleks.

From Forster's point of view, you can see that the bench wasn't going to be the best option for him career wise. Couldn't really see him get the nod ahead of Krul either.

Like it makes any sense. :dontknow:

What a load of Boleks.

Forster needs to be loaned at because he needs to develop which he is not going to do as our third choice keeper.

While it is unlikely this guy will ever play for us we need to be prepared for a potential situation where for whatever reason our two starting keepers are unavailable. I'd much rather have this guy on loan for the season than risk having to potentially throw Soderberg into goal when he is not ready.

What a load of Boleks.

Forster needs to be loaned at because he needs to develop which he is not going to do as our third choice keeper.

While it is unlikely this guy will ever play for us we need to be prepared for a potential situation where for whatever reason our two starting keepers are unavailable. I'd much rather have this guy on loan for the season than risk having to potentially throw Soderberg into goal when he is not ready.

I just question our priorities.

We have no cover ATM at CB, NO LB at all (never mind cover) and questionable striking options.

If we get to the point we need a keeper that bad, couldn't we do an emergency loan?

Anyhow, is this guy any better than Soderburg?

Too early IMO. He'll be worth a lot more this time next year if he's had a full season under his belt.

I think Harper's either being unceremoniously dumped or his injuries are worse than feared.

Guest WashyGeordie

Is harper on his way if we are bringing in 2 keepers! surely they aren't thinking of cashing in on Krul......

What about Soderberg?

Or Harper might be retiring at the end of the season and with Forster looking more likely to go permanently, want to get the 2 keepers in to adjust etc.

Can't see us selling Krul tbh like.

Guest Rob 1988

from Nufc.com

It now appears that a trial for fellow 'keeper Petr Bolek from Slovakian side FK Senica was arranged before the Elliot transfer was finalised and although Bolek made his way to Newcastle over the weekend and was at United's training ground on Tuesday, he won't be retained.

27 year-old Bolek now looks set to revert to his previous plan of joining up with League One side Leyton Orient on a trial basis. His current club had reported on Sunday that a season-long loan to United was in the offing, subject to medical checks and final approval from Alan Pardew.

Bye bye Bolek

Whoever changed the thread title should probably realise that he's not going back to Banik Ostrava (sound familiar? he's the second Czech keeper we've got links to from there) - he's on his way to Leyton Orient.

Bloody clueless ignorant at times.