Here's what we could have won...

Guest TheSummerOf69

Guest TheSummerOf69

who would send bring put the worst in Zog

:scared:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Maybe. If and when.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheSummerOf69

Shane Long out-paces mackem Michael Turner and side-foots home for West Brom's second.

Ba and Best are going great guns, but Long would have been a worthwhile addition for little money?

Possible loanee Bendtner is involved in both the mackems goals to haul themselves to a point (and keep Bruce in the job, hopefully :) )

Taarabt (just after half time, before storming off) and Bothroyd and both come off in their 6-0 hammering for Joey Barton's new team at Fulham.  :D

How is Luiz doing at Fulham?... Not noticed him much... Lucky escape perhaps...

Ruiz ;)

Whoops!.. Aye that's the lad... Anyone seen much from him? Didn't hear his name mentioned in the highlights against QPR so guessing he's not getting much game time...

Good to see Cisse is having another good season so far... Maybe not as far as his price tag if we go back in for him but always felt out of all the names banded about he was the most suited along with Erdinc... 

Ruiz ;)

Whoops!.. Aye that's the lad... Anyone seen much from him? Didn't hear his name mentioned in the highlights against QPR so guessing he's not getting much game time...

Good to see Cisse is having another good season so far... Maybe not as far as his price tag if we go back in for him but always felt out of all the names banded about he was the most suited along with Erdinc... 

Can't get in their side atm. He came on against QPR when they were already 6 up and missed an absolute sitter. He might just need time to adapt but I can't see him getting much of a look in if Johnson and Zamora keep up their form against QPR, they tore them apart from what I saw.

Ruiz ;)

Can't get in their side atm. He came on against QPR when they were already 6 up and missed an absolute sitter. He might just need time to adapt but I can't see him getting much of a look in if Johnson and Zamora keep up their form against QPR, they tore them apart from what I saw.

Cheers for the info... I heard behind the scenes things not great with Zamora and Jol which i think also dates back when Zamora was shoved out at Spurs not long after Jol turning up there... So he may get his chance further down the line...

Guest TheSummerOf69

Modibo Maiga has scored six goals in his last four matches in France, but has been booed by his own fans after his strike to be able to join us. Number 1 target now?

• 4 weeks later...

Ricky van Wolfswinkel has scored 9 in 11 for Sporting this season.

Kevin Gameiro has 8 in 11 for PSG.

Bryan Ruiz scored that chip the other day but has been very poor for Fulham according to their forum. Struggling to adapt to the pace of the game and making lots of poor touches.

Ricky van Wolfswinkel has scored 9 in 11 for Sporting this season.

Kevin Gameiro has 8 in 11 for PSG.

Bryan Ruiz scored that chip the other day but has been very poor for Fulham according to their forum. Struggling to adapt to the pace of the game and making lots of poor touches.

Seen van Wolfswinkel linked to Man U recently

as for Ruiz in 6 months I'd imagine he'll be miles better, just takes some players time to adapt