Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

We will never in a thousand years go anywhere with this clown. People need to stop acting like they have stockholm syndrome and fight for the club, by any means really.

Guest chopey

Ashleys arse must be putting now at the thought of missing out on that premier league cash when we go down next year

I hope he's pleased, because he is costing this club hundreds of fans with every passing game.

Of course he is, he hates the fans, they call him nasty names, plus they are small fry compared to Sky.

I hope he's pleased, because he is costing this club hundreds of fans with every passing game.

think hes just haning on till hes had enough Tv money then he will run the club down the leagues to spite the fans, who will keep turning up and lapping it up like total mugs.

Support the team, not the regime. Ironically it's those who say this that are doing the exact opposite by funding Ashley and his brands week in week out to the detriment of the club.

He'd make more money if he gave a fuck the piece of fucking fat shit. Run a club with no ambition and no investment and not caring about the people. Ruining their daily and weekly release - things people have engrained into their entire life and all that. It sucks I hate this and I hate them and can't blv I'm this bitter and seething over someone I've never met over my love of a sport club. Fuck this man. It's not right.

Only our club gets bought by a billionaire who brings back Keegan, kicks him out. Brings in Shearer, gets us relegated, signs all these awesome new players and fails to keep them, brings in Pardew, gets paid to get rid of Pardew and then we are still spiraling into an endless pit of rock bottom.

Guest chopey

I've never thought it's right to celebrate someone's death , but that changed when I felt so happy when I heard that Thatcher died Ashleys death will no doubt bring similar feelings

At times like these you want to start contemplating how things could get better, but there is absolutely no hope of a corner being turned when the man in charge appears to have no interest in progressing the club in sporting terms. 

I've never thought it's right to celebrate someone's death , but that changed when I felt so happy when I heard that Thatcher died Ashleys death will no doubt bring similar feelings

The fat fucker's cholesterol level must be through the roof so there is a chance.

Zero hope. We go down I reckon he stays and pumps even less in and we won't go back up at the first attempt this time. At which point he will probably sell up and end with someone like Peter Risdale in charge.

Alternatively we stay up and the cycle repeats, another status quo manager will be appointed and we will continue until we get a our fingers burnt by selling one or two of our best players too many, without replacing them.. then we get relegated.

The pure arrogance and bitterness, dating back to the fallout of keegans second tenure, obviously continues to burn brightly in Ashleys heart. He wants to make as much money out of us as he can with zero cost to him. It won't change.

The problems that the club has would have still been there regardless of the result today. Main reason I didn't really give a fuck about today, it was pitiful but totally expected. Club needs to crash and burn to get this cunt out.

There has never been a more accurate epitome of a leech like parasite attached to a football club than Mike Ashley.