Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

My question is who's going to be the feeder club?

Current answer: Nufc reserves to Rangers to help them get into SPL

Future Answer: Nufc star players to get Rangers into/further on in Champs league

Do you think start players are really going to want to go up there though, it's a shit league and won't pay the wages they would want ever.

Future Answer: Nufc star players to get Rangers into/further on in Champs league

Do you think start players are really going to want to go up there though, it's a s*** league and won't pay the wages they would want ever.

Good thought, relief flows through...

I really do wonder what the fat freak is up to, just hope he sells us soon. Don't really care who the next owner is, can stick with the same model as long as they show "some" ambition and get rid of the clown.

Do you think start players are really going to want to go up there though, it's a s*** league and won't pay the wages they would want ever.

Good thought, relief flows through...

I really do wonder what the fat freak is up to, just hope he sells us soon. Don't really care who the next owner is, can stick with the same model as long as they show "some" ambition and get rid of the clown.

I would happily get rid of the fat man, and stay with same model if next owner shows some vision and has right manager to go with the youth approach.

It would be typical of us to get Qatari owners right at the time their economy is tanking and oil revenues aren't meeting expenditure.

Oil prices are always short term, don't worry they'll go up soon, plus the Qatari company that would buy us has their fingers in a lot of pies. They are the largest shareholder in Sainsbury's, own the Shard, own Harrods, own 17% of VW, just to name a few.

Seems unbelievable to me that a orthodox muslim country would want to buy a football club that has such firm Jewish roots...

Come on Mike, here's your chance, we will forgive you all your sins if you manage to sell us to some Kings sheiks bearing gifts... :yikes:

Seems unbelievable to me that a orthodox muslim country would want to buy a football club that has such firm Jewish roots...

Come on Mike, here's your chance, we will forgive you all your sins if you manage to sell us to some Kings sheiks bearing gifts... :yikes:

Not sure I want owners from a country that has allegedly funded ISIS. Is it a rule we have to have owners that are cunts?