Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

If this fucking bellend could see what today was, and what this group of players would be capable of with a stronger manager and some decent investment in the squad...that's all he has to do. The crowd will turn up, it will buy shirts, it will be buzzing, and he can enjoy his merry fucking life and peddle his cheap fucking sports direct brand around.

If this fucking bellend could see what today was, and what this group of players would be capable of with a stronger manager and some decent investment in the squad...that's all he has to do. The crowd will turn up, it will buy shirts, it will be buzzing, and he can enjoy his merry fucking life and peddle his cheap fucking sports direct brand around.

There's a lot of truth to this, one of the most confusing things is that he doesn't seem to realise how brilliant it could be to be our owner.

There's a lot of truth to this, one of the most confusing things is that he doesn't seem to realise how brilliant it could be to be our owner.

The bloke's obviously not thick because he's a billionaire, but honestly it's so simple to see how great it could be for him :lol:

Really happy for him. Despite all our moaning and suffering it's nothing compared to what super fan Mike Ashley has to endure. A small part of him dies every time we play poorly and I know how much this result will have meant to him.

Have a good one, Mike.

Really happy for him. Despite all our moaning and suffering it's nothing compared to what super fan Mike Ashley has to endure. A small part of him dies every time we play poorly and I know how much this result will have meant to him.

Have a good one, Mike.

:lol:

Have a good one, Mike.

You laugh but it reads like you wrote it.  :lol:

Have a good one, Mike.

It's been a while, nice to chat to you again.

Have a good one, Mike.

A unlikely win and your pure bollocks is spewed all over the forums. You noticed it's not just me now, it's most of the forum sick to death of you?

The crowd will continue to turn up and buy shirts regardless though. If we go on a ten game losing streak, and Fat Mike goes to every season ticket holders house personally, and shits on their living room floor, they'll still turn up. So why should he spend money when he can do it on the cheap?

Guest bimpy474

Have a good one, Mike.

A unlikely win and your pure bollocks is spewed all over the forums. You noticed it's not just me now, it's most of the forum sick to death of you?

Harsh, not to death......

You do yourself no favours posting bollocks like this TT. Why not just post your opinion about the issues like most people do?

All I've said today is that we should get the right credit for this win. I've never said it proves everything is fine or we're suddenly brilliant. You must know this, I can only conclude you ignore it on purpose.

Have a good one, Mike.

Et tu Bimpy? :(

Guest bimpy474

Have a good one, Mike.

Was trying to be funny, oh well.

I love ya still....:)

Have a good one, Mike.

Was trying to be funny, oh well.

I love ya still....:)

:smitten:

If this f***ing bellend could see what today was, and what this group of players would be capable of with a stronger manager and some decent investment in the squad...that's all he has to do. The crowd will turn up, it will buy shirts, it will be buzzing, and he can enjoy his merry f***ing life and peddle his cheap f***ing sports direct brand around.

The crowd will continue to turn up and buy shirts regardless though. If we go on a ten game losing streak, and Fat Mike goes to every season ticket holders house personally, and s***s on their living room floor, they'll still turn up. So why should he spend money when he can do it on the cheap?

Surely better product on the pitch and results = justification for higher ticket prices, more season ticket sales, more merchandising opportunities, more sponsorship or corporate revenues? Its a simple business 101 concept that a supposed business genius has failed to grasp. Very odd to me that concept has seemed to be lacking with Mike Ashley; his lack of pride for something he owns is continuing to devalue his Sports Direct brand when its plastered all over the the pitch and such.

You do yourself no favours posting bollocks like this TT. Why not just post your opinion about the issues like most people do?

All I've said today is that we should get the right credit for this win. I've never said it proves everything is fine or we're suddenly brilliant. You must know this, I can only conclude you ignore it on purpose.

You still staying out of the Pardew thread? Thought not. I'll not converse with you any more, just now and then I'll reach my limit of reading your utter fucking drivel and feel the need to say something. The rest of the forum have cottoned on to you now, so I need not point out the phony WUM you actually are.

If this f***ing bellend could see what today was, and what this group of players would be capable of with a stronger manager and some decent investment in the squad...that's all he has to do. The crowd will turn up, it will buy shirts, it will be buzzing, and he can enjoy his merry f***ing life and peddle his cheap f***ing sports direct brand around.

The crowd will continue to turn up and buy shirts regardless though. If we go on a ten game losing streak, and Fat Mike goes to every season ticket holders house personally, and s***s on their living room floor, they'll still turn up. So why should he spend money when he can do it on the cheap?

Surely better product on the pitch and results = justification for higher ticket prices, more season ticket sales, more merchandising opportunities, more sponsorship or corporate revenues? Its a simple business 101 concept that a supposed business genius has failed to grasp. Very odd to me that concept has seemed to be lacking with Mike Ashley; his lack of pride for something he owns is continuing to devalue his Sports Direct brand when its plastered all over the the pitch and such.

I'm baffled by it too. When he bought the club we were told he was prepared to put £30mil a season in out of his own pocket, instead this season he'll more likely take £30mil out. For a bloke worth near £2billion that money he initially pledged is chicken feed, and an extra £60mil a year invested in the club would move us forward a milllion miles. He / we could have a club that we could all be proud of, but instead he's determined to do everything on the cheap and as long as we stay in the premier league he's happy.

You still staying out of the Pardew thread? Thought not. I'll not converse with you any more, just now and then I'll reach my limit of reading your utter fucking drivel and feel the need to say something. The rest of the forum have cottoned on to you now, so I need not point out the phony WUM you actually are.

You gotta chill man, you're out of order.