Benjamin Corgnet

Guest sicko2ndbest

Maybe we know he's actually s***, pretending we want him just so they want him, then let them get him for £12m just for the lolz.

I will LOL so fcking hard if this happens( and he turns out to be shite), should do this more often NegroPool will be in major debt in no time.

Corgnet happy with Dijon stay - for now

10 January 2012

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2012/January/10/corgnet-happy-with-dijon-stay---for-now/

Benjamin Corgnet has cooled talk of interest from Newcastle United, insisting he will remain with Dijon until the end of the season.

Dijon coach Patrice Carteron confirmed last Thursday the club had rejected a 'very high' bid from the English Premier League club for the 24-year-old midfielder, but conceded the player would be allowed to leave in at the end of the 2011/12 campaign.

Corgnet has now reiterated his manager's stance, confirming that he will remain with the Ligue 1 outfit for the remainder of the season and insisting that the transfer rumours will not unsettle him.

"To stay with Dijon, that's what I want, and that's what the coach wants," said Corgnet, who has scored seven goals in 18 Ligue 1 appearances for the newly promoted club.

"After, you never know what can happen, but I think it would be the best for me to end the season with Dijon."

"I have read and heard that several English clubs, including Newcastle, are interested on me, but all these rumours do not really disturb me."

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew is thought to be keen on bolstering his squad in the January transfer window, and has shown a penchant for turning to Ligue 1 for his signings.

Hatem Ben Arfa and Yohan Cabaye are just two of four Frenchmen on the books at Newcastle.