Benjamin Corgnet

Guest sicko2ndbest

"A very high offer", sorry can't believe that :laugh:

Do we need another CM though?

yes if they want to play the midfield 3 like i think they want. anyone know if this kid is left pegged ?

Interesting. Yeah if we want to play 4-3-3, then guess he'd be a welcome addition though I would like to see Guthrie/Vuckic in a midfield 3 first.

yes if they want to play the midfield 3 like i think they want. anyone know if this kid is left pegged ?

Interesting. Yeah if we want to play 4-3-3, then guess he'd be a welcome addition though I would like to see Guthrie/Vuckic in a midfield 3 first.

vuckic can't (so far, i know it's early) do the work in the middle, even the defensive positioning and guthrie, for all he's played well, can't play leftish and i'm still not so sure he can do it often enough to be in the first XI.

i thought the idea behind going for barnetta was along these lines, why we weren't so desperate to get another striker and the reasoning behind marveaux and ben arfa.

vuckic can't (so far, i know it's early) do the work in the middle, even the defensive positioning and guthrie, for all he's played well, can't play leftish and i'm still not so sure he can do it often enough to be in the first XI.

i thought the idea behind going for barnetta was along these lines, why we weren't so desperate to get another striker and the reasoning behind marveaux and ben arfa.

Barnetta ain't a lefty mind.

Still think Guthrie could do a job as part of a midfield three. His left foot, whilst he is reluctant to use it, is still decent like.

Barnetta ain't a lefty mind.

played central and on the left a fair bit, also DCM.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The Times say it was £2m. :lol:

I saw that. I t was said on the SSN paper review to highlight our scouting/transfer policy

From a little internet research it seems he plays behind the striker in a 4-2-3-1, likes a long shot, is poor defensively and is Dijon's top scorer with 7 in 18 matches.  He was also playing in the fifth division of french football two seasons ago and this is his first in the top flight. 

From a little internet research it seems he plays behind the striker in a 4-2-3-1, likes a long shot, is poor defensively and is Dijon's top scorer with 7 in 18 matches.  He was also playing in the fifth division of french football two seasons ago and this is his first in the top flight. 

So basically he's another #10 that Pardew can put on the bench? :nile:

Guest Heneage

lee_ryder: Reliably told Benjamin Corgent story is untrue #nufc

So someone at the club says we bid, but apparently it's not true?