The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Pepe just did a Steven Taylor  :lol: The ball hit his arm but he rolled around to make it look like the ball hit him in the stomach  :lol:

Hate Pepe, utter cunt. That incident in El classico when he went down holding his face when he wasn't even touched was disgraceful.

Which one? :yao:

:yao:

Think this one was jostling for the ball with Fabregas next to the touchline.

Guest neesy111

Good chances at each end already. That Griezmann is a canny player from the brief clips I've seen.

Good goal by Tello.  Got some potential this lad.

Guest neesy111

We should nick some Barca youngsters.

Swap deal for some fans to create an atmosphere at their games.

Aye, atmosphere apart from the Ultras is shocking.

Even they don't seem to go for it much. When you compare it with the Bernabeu which probably just as many day-trippers etc. it's flat as owt. The Ultras behind the goal in Madrid always make a canny racket.

Spanish atmospheres always seem a bit weird to me like.

Even they don't seem to go for it much. When you compare it with the Bernabeu which probably just as many day-trippers etc. it's flat as owt. The Ultras behind the goal in Madrid always make a canny racket.

Aye. I find the lack of away travelling absolutely baffling, too. Imagine that just not being part of the footballing culture :anguish:

Aye. I find the lack of away travelling absolutely baffling, too. Imagine that just not being part of the footballing culture :anguish:

Aye it's odd. Even weirder because it's not flat out no away fans, there is always a weird handfull of circa 100. Even at the Getafe - Madrid game earlier there was a tiny pocket of Madrid fans there.

Guest neesy111

Aye it's odd. Even weirder because it's not flat out no away fans, there is always a weird handfull of circa 100. Even at the Getafe - Madrid game earlier there was a tiny pocket of Madrid fans there.

Think the lack of away fans in stadium has an impact?  Don't think I've seen a large away allocation at a la liga game?

Guest neesy111

Plenty empty seats in the home secton at The Emirates. The cunts don't know they're born. Fickle cockney cunts.

When it's almost 50 quid a ticket, I can see why some people wouldn't bother attending especially given there recent form.