The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest kingdawson

Is Rose usually a left back? Thought he was a winger

much better lb then winger.

Still not good enough. Look into yourself, you know it to be true.

Rose? he's more then good enough in the lb role.

Yeah, I'm still unconvinced. I really hope so, but he is not a natural defender and often doesn't seem to know what to do with or without the ball going forward. To be fair to him, he's done far better than I expected. Cheap, homegrown, squad player though.

Do you remember the season we finished 4th (or was it last season?) where he covered for an injured Ekotto for a month or so at LB? he was excellent for us. He's been great in the Europa league games too.

I don't like him as a winger but i think he's an ace FB. hell even Arry said that the only position on the pitch where Rose can become very good is left back and i agree.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Daniel Cousin just put Gabon 2-1 up against Morocco after Taraabt gave the ball away whilst trying to take on everyone, as he does.

Actually looks like a party in the stands. Home crowd going mental.

Yeah, I'm still unconvinced. I really hope so, but he is not a natural defender and often doesn't seem to know what to do with or without the ball going forward. To be fair to him, he's done far better than I expected. Cheap, homegrown, squad player though.

Do you remember the season we finished 4th (or was it last season?) where he covered for an injured Ekotto for a month or so at LB? he was excellent for us. He's been great in the Europa league games too.

I don't like him as a winger but i think he's an ace FB. hell even Arry said that the obly position on the pitch where Rose can become very good is left back and i agree.

Oh don't get me wrong, I agree with 'arry, LB is the only position he can develop in. He did help us out in covering at the end of last year. But he got absolutely taken apart in that Europa League match against PAOK, and just look at the number of times he receives the ball in a stationary position going forward tonight. I'm happy to have him as a squad player, but I rate, say, Kyle Naughton, well above him as a player.

Guest kingdawson

I don't like him as a winger but i think he's an ace FB. hell even Arry said that the obly position on the pitch where Rose can become very good is left back and i agree.

Oh don't get me wrong, I agree with 'arry, LB is the only position he can develop in. He did help us out in covering at the end of last year. But he got absolutely taken apart in that Europa League match against PAOK, and just look at the number of times he receives the ball in a stationary position going forward tonight. I'm happy to have him as a squad player, but I rate, say, Kyle Naughton, well above him as a player.

That's fair enough. Next season it's probably going to be Walker, Ekotto, Naughton and Rose competing for the fb spots anyway as Charlie looks like he's sadly gonna leave us.

That stand opposite Watford's main stand looks decent. The pie/drinks kiosk is open at the back meaning people can view the match while they wait instead of it being out of sight on the concourse. A pretty decent thought.

That stand opposite Watford's main stand looks decent. The pie/drinks kiosk is open at the back meaning people can view the match while they wait instead of it being out of sight on the concourse. A pretty decent thought.

The way most new American stadiums are constructed these days, especially baseball. Atmosphere killer though because people are walking around all the time.