The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest bimpy474

God, I'd hate to get the ball in the nads on a day like that.

A few years back i was playing in freezing fog, it was the coldest i'd ever played in, i threw myself in front of a shot and it tanged me on the arsecheek, a full flushed twanger, i had the lines from the skin of the ball imprinted on my arse for nearly two weeks, it looked like i'd sat on a BBQ grill.

Guest prestonj1989

I smashed a ball with all my power (pretty powerful) into the same blokes balls twice in about 10 minutes on a cold night in teesside :lol:

I once got hit full on when I went to block a cross. Had to be substituted off as I couldn't walk. Luckily it was out wide so I could kind of roll off the pitch without too much fuss :lol:

Do you guys want Arsenal to stay in (to further distract them from the league), or go out (because they're Arsenal)?

Stay in. I like Arsenal, don't like Milan (or Italian football as a whole) and there's the added benefit of it being a distraction from the league to them.

I'll be rooting for Arsenal. Really looking forward to this one!

Milan have such a Fifa squad :lol: Robinho, Ibra, Cassano, Pato. Regardless of their form (as I'm not up to date) it's ridiculous.

Also looking forward to watching KPB as I've loved him since he was at Portsmouth and was hoping we would take him during the firesale.

Furstenburg at the ready :sweetjesus: