NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

For sure,  I was impressed by Mbiwas last few games albeit at left back. I just hope he can step up.

Id be impressed if the club sign a experienced centre back,  unlikely though.

Yanga-Mbiwa will be a quality player for us, but i'm not sure he's a direct replacement for Colo. If Colo is leaving you hope the club has something sorted out and he's replaced with proven quality.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m77tctejAB1rqz17ho1_500.gif

Guest bimpy474

Williamson & Colo out and Pearce & Lescott in wouldn't be the worst thing to happen to the club.

Colo out and Pearce in would be about it, unfortunately.

Guest bimpy474

Shawcross is a good defender, no doubt.

I think he's ok, but not for the price Stoke would want.

Without Colo the whole defence descends into horrific form - not bringing in an experienced replacement would be a massive error of judgement from us but an entirely predictable one.

We only have to look at the period of games he was injured to see how much we missed him. Steven Taylor is great alongside him but looks terrible when not.

Williamson & Colo out and Pearce & Lescott in wouldn't be the worst thing to happen to the club.

Dunno, could see us going against the grain and going for two expensive signings, one CB, one striker, while replacing anyone we deem worthy.

Guest bimpy474

Dunno, could see us going against the grain and going for two expensive signings, one CB, one striker, while replacing anyone we deem worthy.

I hope you're right. This is the thing with us though, we just don't know what Ashley will do.

Actually how we go about this Summer will tell a lot about how much faith Ashley has in Pardew imo.

http://screenshots.wegame.com/10-8815587378083501/8815587378083501_l.jpg

Won't be enough, unless we sell Obertan and replace him with someone who isn't deprived of a brain.

hard to feel sorry for a guy who is offered that kind of salary for playing football....but in his heart he still hoping NUFC to come in a bring him home.

...or is it just me who thinks so?

For the right amount/salary i would actually love to have him back. Good type to have - our new shola!

Daily Mail says West Ham will offer Carroll a 6 year contract on 100k per week

:scared:

Throwing money at a player in order to overcome their reluctance to join.... That usually ends in tears.

Daily Mail says West Ham will offer Carroll a 6 year contract on 100k per week

:scared:

Throwing money at a player in order to overcome their reluctance to join.... That usually ends in tears.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZYDicBPnTJs/Ta76WEeWr8I/AAAAAAAAD1E/0NJpw5B-shc/s1600/Michael-Owen.jpg

Guest taps01

Journal are saying that Alex Pearce will reject us in favour of a move to Liverpool.

nice

If he does join Liverpool over us I'm not expect a Remy style meltdown!

Journal are saying that Alex Pearce will reject us in favour of a move to Liverpool.

nice

If he does join Liverpool over us I'm not expect a Remy style meltdown!

I have no idea whether hes good or not. The fact he has premiership experience, is under the age of 26, is out of contract and plays in a position we need, is why we are going for him.