NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

If Cabaye did leave, De Guzman would be a good replacement, thought he looked very good for Swansea last year but he's back at Villarreal now.

Could have had him for free a couple of years back. Absolutely gutted we didn't take him. One of Swanseas best players, already negotiating to go back there. We missed out there.

Already gone according to the BBC

He's hoping for better and we're hoping for better. Next please.

:lol:

Be class if we do end up signing him now.

Everyone sitting around the contract all :okay: listening to 'Better Man' by Pearl Jam.

And better than all of our strikers put together bar Cisse.

Gouffran?

I'd say so, but i do happen to underestimate Gouffran all the time  :okay:

Personally i don't want Gignac as i feel we can get better but if push comes to shove and there are no other options i would obviously take him as our need for a striker is obvious.

Everyone sitting around the contract all :okay: listening to 'Better Man' by Pearl Jam.

:smitten:

I love that song too :smitten:

You both go to VI's list of mint people.

:smitten:

I love that song too :smitten:

You both go to VI's list of mint people.

:celb:

Does make me laugh mind when I see people turning their noses up at people like Gignac & Bent. Our striking options since relegation have been shocking. Either would easily be our 4th best striker since 2009.

Best 3rd striker in over 10 years, tbh.

Does make me laugh mind when I see people turning their noses up at people like Gignac & Bent. Our striking options since relegation have been shocking. Either would easily be our 4th best striker since 2009.

Gignac has been nothing more than average since he's moved to OM and Bent wouldn't make a great partner for Cisse.

Simple.

I meant 4th best striker we've had on our books after Carroll, Ba & Cisse. He'd be easily our 2nd best striker at the minute.

Not sure if you mean 3rd best striker in the last 10 years, if so your wrong.

If your talking about best 3rd striker, then I wont even bother to check if I agree.