Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

:rolleyes:

He didnt?

We were 3-0 down within 20 minutes. I think potentially that might affect how strikers play when they actually get to touch the ball. Ba lost it a lot also trying to take on 2 at a time. Doesnt mean owt.

he looked quite sharp and put in a very good delivery twice when out wide. should've switched to 4-3-3 with him replacing obertwat on the right, with Ba in the middle dropping back. would've meant less presence up top but more of a chance to get a hold of the ball.

why even say he was pretty awful when in the context of the game he wasn't really

Just because he is the new lad, doesnt mean mean you arent allowed to say he didnt have a good game ffs. IMO, service aside i didnt think he was great today. Its not judging him, its commenting of his performance, today!

why even say he was pretty awful when in the context of the game he wasn't really

Just because he is the new lad, doesnt mean mean you arent allowed to say he didnt have a good game ffs. IMO, service aside i didnt think he was great today. Its not judging him, its commenting of his performance, today!

indeed he looked poor playing with his back to goal. don't think that's his natural game from the looks of things as he's forced to rely on physical strength rather than his true assets of touch, finishing and movement.

it seems that is exactily why you commented on him coz he IS the new man. he did ok. two decent crosses, decent running. he is one of the few players i wouldnt be pulling up or at least be the back of the queue

it seems that is exactily why you commented on him coz he IS the new man. he did ok. two decent crosses, decent running. he is one of the few players i wouldnt be pulling up

Eh? What the fuck you on about? I didnt think he had a good game, thats it.