sunderland

JH

Did Paxton reply to Brummie?

Typing up a detailed reply in notepad as we speak, shall post it in a bit. Decent attempt but some bits of information and statistics that he put in there were utter shit.

Fucking mackems, living in the stone age. Notepad ffs.

Guest Paxton

A win for us and anything but a win for them today would mean they can't catch us.

The majority of us would agree since Christmas that there was no chance we were going to catch you. Closest we got was a 6 point gap I think?

Guest Paxton

Nah, but I'm guessing he helped people find Brummie's post so it could be put on RTG, where he could safely laugh at it without reply.

That wasn't me, a different poster.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ah no, the macum pillock is back.

Seriously is anyone who considers the criminal thug Cattermole a decent footballer worth communicating with ?

If so then perhaps we should change the title thread to his user name as he seems to have taken it over anyway.

Cattermole used to be a dirty liability, but he has calmed down this season and actually played football.  :kasper:

Lets be honest the sending of in the derby was a bit too far.

Sunderland                                                                                              Y    R

2011/2012 Premier League 18 0 2 0 1 0 - - 21 0 10 1

2010/2011 Premier League 23 0 0 0 1 0 - - 24 0 10 2

2009/2010 Premier League 22 0 0 0 0 0 - - 22 0 8 1

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/players/profile.statistics.html/lee-cattermole#clubsTabsDisciplinary

Nah, but I'm guessing he helped people find Brummie's post so it could be put on RTG, where he could safely laugh at it without reply.

Never said you posted it.

Guest Paxton

How to post like Paxton:

1. Give your opinion

2. Justify it with a Sunderland Game/Team/Player as an example

How many times did I do that?  :mike:

All I did was defend my team captain, which is inevitable wearing my sunderland tinted glasses, like you would defend any of your players. When I did it was seen as blasphemy, safe to say some people in this thread had act like immature little children at times. This is for football discussion not "Who can come out with the worst abusive quote".

Guest Paxton

Seriously is anyone who considers the criminal thug Cattermole a decent footballer worth communicating with ?

If so then perhaps we should change the title thread to his user name as he seems to have taken it over anyway.

Cattermole used to be a dirty liability, but he has calmed down this season and actually played football.  :kasper:

Sunderland                                                                                              Y    R

2011/2012 Premier League 18 0 2 0 1 0 - - 21 0 10 1

2010/2011 Premier League 23 0 0 0 1 0 - - 24 0 10 2

2009/2010 Premier League 22 0 0 0 0 0 - - 22 0 8 1

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/players/profile.statistics.html/lee-cattermole#clubsTabsDisciplinary

Never said you posted it.

I never once quoted how many red/yellow cards he has received. In the past he would just stick his foot out and put a reckless challenge in, like he generally wanted to hurt the player.

This season I have seen him pull off some fantastic tackles, but at times his slow pace has let him down and he has been a bit slow at putting the foot in.

Guest Paxton

like he generally wanted to hurt the player.

Just like he did on Saturday when he tried to kill 3 Spurs players inside 30 seconds?

Complete bollocks.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

like he generally wanted to hurt the player.

Just like he did on Saturday when he tried to kill 3 Spurs players inside 30 seconds?

Complete bollocks.

Not really. Rewatch the match. Fouls 3 players in 3 seconds.

Let's be honest he should have been off in the first minute.

Guest Paxton

Can you justify Tiote's punch to Cattermole's face then?

If you don't believe me I can provide video evidence.

Please provide away. ;)

:lol:

Punch? He runs into him. I wish someone would actually clock the twat mind.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I see the Mackem Hive Mind has convinced each other there was a Punch. It'll be a Dragon Uppercut next complete with flames.

Guest Paxton

Please provide away. ;)

Cattermole gets up straight away, whereas Tiote fell to the floor (After about 3 seconds) and started rolling around in pain cluthing his face, after receiving a punch to the neck.  :mike:

I see the Mackem Hive Mind has convinced each other there was a Punch. It'll be a Dragon Uppercut next complete with flames.

many convinced themselves that larssons hand ball in the first game wasn't a hand ball aswell.

Paxton: please take 24hrs muted to think about why we don't post video clips on this site. We are not rtg, we do not break rules, laws or our sisters hymens for a cheap laughs or point scoring.

Thanks. :)