sunderland

JH

They shouldn't be f***ing tossers then. Most fans of other clubs are fine and many add a great deal to the forum. With the exception of none, mackems end up being s**** and drag the place down so they are invariably disposed of somewhere down the line and everybody else gets on with things as normal. If anyone doesn't like how this place is moderated, there are other NUFC forums to try.

This. They're wankers man. Why anybody would get in such a fettle over them being disposed of I have no idea.

Fair enough if they come on just to cause problems like Super_Hans who was a wanker. I didn't see Paxton's first few posts so I don't know if he started like that but if a mackem does come on who is just up for a chat about the two clubs (there are mackems that are perfectly sound even if there's none on RTG) and football in general, it would be good if both sides didn't try to rile the other

They shouldn't be f***ing tossers then. Most fans of other clubs are fine and many add a great deal to the forum. With the exception of none, mackems end up being s**** and drag the place down so they are invariably disposed of somewhere down the line and everybody else gets on with things as normal. If anyone doesn't like how this place is moderated, there are other NUFC forums to try.

This. They're wankers man. Why anybody would get in such a fettle over them being disposed of I have no idea.

That. They quite literally drag the quality of threads down instantly.

Who is that bloke like?

the bloke who inserted "sunderland afc" into his name and hitchiked to spain for a pre season friendly to find out it was cancelled........................isn't it ?