sunderland

JH

Football has evolved from the two wingers and two banks of four that O'Nil and many managers like him used to good effect. Now he just looks what he is, a manager with a lack of imagination as to what to do. He just doesn't know how to change his system.

Bingo. That is spot on.

It us interesting that, if you look at Lambert, a man who played for MON and still respects him a lot, his tactical approach is light years ahead. He. Doesn't believe in wingers, thinks the two banks of four thing is history, and is trying to exorcise that style of play from the club.

That is what Houllier tried to do, too.

The good managers change with the times.

O'Neil's a good motivator, poor tactician and dreadful in the transfer market.

If he somehow manages to accumulate enough players that he accidentally ends up with a few good ones, he can motivate them to do well. The problem is that takes about £100m+ in todays money to get a mediocre league finish. Short won't give him anything like that amount, so he's basically f***ed.

A9nWsnBCcAAQrnb.jpg

I've made a huge mistake

His wifes face looks like she's got a dildo stuck up her arse

tbf i had that look in nufc's relegation season.

Guest bimpy474

Football has evolved from the two wingers and two banks of four that O'Nil and many managers like him used to good effect. Now he just looks what he is, a manager with a lack of imagination as to what to do. He just doesn't know how to change his system.

Bingo. That is spot on.

It us interesting that, if you look at Lambert, a man who played for MON and still respects him a lot, his tactical approach is light years ahead. He. Doesn't believe in wingers, thinks the two banks of four thing is history, and is trying to exorcise that style of play from the club.

Absolutely. I also like Lambert apart from the fact his goal celebration is straight out of MON's catalogues of gay skipperty jumperty's.

Bingo. That is spot on.

Absolutely. I also like Lambert apart from the fact his goal celebration is straight out of MON's catalogues of gay skipperty jumperty's.

Oh we'll, at least it doesn't get an outing very often :-(

Guest bimpy474

Bingo. That is spot on.

Oh we'll, at least it doesn't get an outing very often :-(

And the pulling up the sleeves of the tracky top, this also is Montastic. :lol:

Managers in tracksuits is only topped in the :anguish: stakes by managers in shorts and socks

Bollocks man that's proper stuff. I'm sure Mick McCarthy wore adidas boots as well as shorts during the 2002 world cup.  :cool:

Can I suggest that N.O. has a special New Years Award for Brummie. This poster has been absolutely outstanding in all of his posts about MON. To be able to tell us, from the moment he was appointed, EXACTLY how it would all pan out has been uncanny. He has even told us to the minute when MON will make his subs, how he would set out his team, and how the wheels would come off.

Well done Sir, take a bow.

Sport Jokes ‏@FootballFunnys

Martin O'Neill could have signed Falcao for Aston Villa, when he was 19 years old. He chose Emile Heskey instead.

I don't care if it's not true :lol:

Those seats. :lol:

That's tragic. Well, if it was any other club it would be tragic.

:lol:

Are they defo the SOS seats? Look nowt like the ones i remember

its not

:( Disappointing.

I wasn't sure, but thought it must be when I saw he was wearing his "Invest in Africa" top, seemed like it must be some kind of official club photo.

Dunno what it is then, maybe the trampy fucker was just doing a shot for this year's Shelter calendar.

Those seats. :lol:

That's tragic. Well, if it was any other club it would be tragic.

:lol:

Are they defo the SOS seats? Look nowt like the ones i remember

its not

:( Disappointing.

I wasn't sure, but thought it must be when I saw he was wearing his "Invest in Africa" top, seemed like it must be some kind of official club photo.

Dunno what it is then, maybe the trampy f***er was just doing a shot for this year's Shelter calendar.

if thats an official photo, god knows what they wear on the unofficial ones.