sunderland

JH

f*** you and your emails WBCP.

:bluestar:

Would it also annoy you if I said it seems to automatically have me down as a student so I only paid £34?

I'm telling on you.

if your stadium plan is proper slow, seriously go straight for Leazes Level 4 if you want 2 or more together.  Middle of the Gallowgate wasn't even available, the one block in the Strawberry corner was, but there were none to select, there were few and far between in the Gallowgate upper and the Leazes middle (level 2) were all just single seats.

Guest icemanblue

They do. It's been absolutely fine whenever I've been picking up my tickets for the Europa/cup games. It'll be the busiest it's been all season, this morning. It's not unreasonable to expect some kind of delay.

Guest neesy111

Website struggling under an abnormal load. What a disgrace. :lol:

Then just ask for some extra capacity from whoever they are paying to host the website.

Guest icemanblue

Then just ask for some extra capacity from whoever they are paying to host the website.

What happens if that extra capacity was insufficient, or demand has exceeded their expectations? This happens to far bigger sites than nufc.co.uk, it's not exactly rare.

What happens if that extra capacity was insufficient, or demand has exceeded their expectations?

Blame Pardew

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They have put Benfica away and derby home tickets up for non ST holders on the same day...i need 2 of each...

edit - finally in a "queue" on the website, phones are a no go...