sunderland

JH

Guest Paxton

http://i41.tinypic.com/mrweip.jpg

Martin's celebrations are the best thing about when we score man  ;D

Guest Paxton

They really don't seem to understand Pards comments about Ben Arfa/Messi :lol:

Tbf it does require a basic knowledge of context.

they twist everything round in attempt to reduce thier inferiority- to such a ridiculous degree, it actually compounds it :lol:

No the bitter posters twisted the original purpose of the thread, saying that Pardew had said that Ben Arfa was as good as Messi, to try and get a few laughs. Most people would know that he meant that Ben Arfa has some footballing attributes similar to Messi, but never compared them on the same level.

My fondest memory of that celebration was him doing it 3 times against us (each time onto the pitch) in 1997, only for his side to lose 4-3.

Watched that game with my leicester supporting mate, stoned out of our trees. Brilliant comeback.  :lol:

My fondest memory of that celebration was him doing it 3 times against us (each time onto the pitch) in 1997, only for his side to lose 4-3.

Watched that game with my leicester supporting mate, stoned out of our trees. Brilliant comeback.  :lol:

Aye, I was in the Gallowgate. Was banned from going for 3 games for swearing when Heskey scored the third.

Aye, I was in the Gallowgate. Was banned from going for 3 games for swearing when Heskey scored the third.

:lol: Class.

I remember being round my grandparents listening to it on the radio.

Sima

You're embarrassing yourself.

vodpod.com/watch/5797645-papi...-bayern-munich

Bayern Munich - s****.

LRC

And bayern munich are in the premier league now? Clutching at straws going back to them days has he done anything here 2 big games for him us and spurs? ? Go back to bundesliga because he's done f*** all to prove he's class come back when he bangs a couple in against chelsea or man city until then f*** off.

Btw bent was a s**** footballer but cisse will never score as many as he did in 1 season for you lot fact.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=690109&page=19#ixzz1rXNVzqbX

:lol:

Ah no, the macum pillock is back.

Seriously is anyone who considers the criminal thug Cattermole a decent footballer worth communicating with ?

If so then perhaps we should change the title thread to his user name as he seems to have taken it over anyway.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Did Paxton reply to Brummie?

Nah, but I'm guessing he helped people find Brummie's post so it could be put on RTG, where he could safely laugh at it without reply.

Guest Paxton

Sima

You're embarrassing yourself.

vodpod.com/watch/5797645-papi...-bayern-munich

Bayern Munich - s****.

LRC

And bayern munich are in the premier league now? Clutching at straws going back to them days has he done anything here 2 big games for him us and spurs? ? Go back to bundesliga because he's done f*** all to prove he's class come back when he bangs a couple in against chelsea or man city until then f*** off.

Btw bent was a s**** footballer but cisse will never score as many as he did in 1 season for you lot fact.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=690109&page=19#ixzz1rXNVzqbX

:lol:

The first few points he made were utter shite, ignore the idiots. But I do agree that Cisse won't score 26 in all competition for you next season, Bent defined pure brilliance that season.

Guest Paxton

I've given up.

f***ing dense man.

Like I said Sir, ignore the idiots of RTG. It's all banter really.

Guest Paxton

Did Paxton reply to Brummie?

Typing up a detailed reply in notepad as we speak, shall post it in a bit. Decent attempt but some bits of information and statistics that he put in there were utter shit.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

How to post like Paxton:

1. Give your opinion

2. Justify it with a Sunderland Game/Team/Player as an example

Guest Paxton

Ah no, the macum pillock is back.

Seriously is anyone who considers the criminal thug Cattermole a decent footballer worth communicating with ?

If so then perhaps we should change the title thread to his user name as he seems to have taken it over anyway.

Cattermole used to be a dirty liability, but he has calmed down this season and actually played football.  :kasper:

Lets be honest the sending of in the derby was a bit too far.