sunderland

JH

Has a compendium of Wireside being proved hopelessly wrong been posted on there?

Didn't he even get proved wrong with Craig Gardner scoring more goals than Cabaye, let alone Cabaye being a superior player to anyone with a pair of eyes?

'the battle' :lol: :lol:

The last derby showed who the real hardman is. Cattermole put one big tackle on him and Tiote went missing for 90 minutes.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=707387#ixzz1x8MvTpRv

Tackle?

Missing?

Does not compute!

Cattermole was a different class to Tiote at the Sports Direct last season.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=707387#ixzz1x8NGbVHu

Different class FFS. It wasn't one of Tiote's better games like but other than being a prick Cattermole was pretty non exsistant.

This the same Cattermole that I'm thinking of? The one that was sent off and got a 4 game ban for shaming his side? The same one who told the ref to fuck off at FT?

Aye, different class. :lol:

used to think tiote was class but put off completely this season like looks a one season wonder

bloody strong and fast but hes basically essien without the technique. clueless with the ball (which is a kind of important quality for a FOOTBALLER). imo cats is a lot better technically and a lot better with the ball, much better style and finesse about him than the more brute force tiote

:spit:

They're so small time it's actually starting to get a little bit depressing, maybe it's just because The Cure was on when I read the thread I don't know but it really is just totally grim, everything about that forum, just grim. They've tried to openly rewrite history in an attempt to gain some small advantage with this whole Tiote is a puff/Cattermole had him shit scared shite; it was pretty pitiful a few days after the derby, nearly half a year on and it's just worrying.

"After the last derby game, i know which one i would like standing next to me in the middle of the battle."

"Cattermole is a throwback. He is a hardman who will take a big hit and get straight back up and give it back."

This pretty much epitomises what they're all about at this current moment in time, if circumstances change then they will conveniently and hypocritically change also but at the moment they seem to be buying into some wind up account 'Mackemdom' bollocks.

Guest nufc1892

Tiote is a dirtier player than Cattermole

Cattermole - 13 yellows, 1 red

Tiote - 11 yellows, 0 reds

:D

Tiote is a dirtier player than Cattermole

Cattermole - 13 yellows, 1 red

Tiote - 11 yellows, 0 reds

:D

where has this thing about cattermoles footballing ability come from- genuinley fucking bamboozled by that claim.

I don't believe I've ever seen Tiote go out to injure another player, more just be stupidly clumsy at times, and I don't just say that about tiote, think most footy players don't have that in them either, but Cattermole most certainly does.

Stevenage is the only horror tackle I can remember Tiote doing, and the severity of that is debatable. Cattermole has actually calmed down a bit, i'm pretty sure he went through a period at Wigan when he seriously injured about 4 players in a few months (2 of them being our players).

Forgot stevenage, hmmmm

There is a place for players doing the 'dirty work' and Cattermole does do it pretty well for them most games but is the terrible leadership material and a very nasty streak. He is a much more limited player than tiote, he doesn't offer anything beyond tackling.

This From RTG:

Tiote is probably his best find but then again, I think he's over-rated. He gets away with murder and was played off the park by Cattermole at St James' park.

Seriously does anyone recall Tiote getting played off the park by Cattermole that day? Or is this just another Sunderland deluded myth? The first half was pretty much 50/50 (they got the goal so they edged it) then the second half we had all possession and dominated the game. I don't recall Cattermole playing good at all, the only thing he did that i can remember was a reckless challenge on Tiote that should have got him sent off in the first five minutes.  :idiot2:

Also the majority of them at RTG have Santon down as a flop ffs  :lol: Judging by how Enrique done in his first season here i have very high hopes from Santon and i think he could be a massive player for us next season. He had a few bad games when he struggled with the pace of the game, but what do you expect from a youngster in there first year of premier league football! 

Sorry for the multiple posts but i'm just flicking back to that thread every now and then for a laugh.

Sessegnon can also play on the right therefore in a 4 man midfield he would simply take Arfa's place. McClean would be in the side ahead of Jonas, then you'd have Cattermole/Tiote and Cabaye.

Yes, because any manager in their right mind would even think about playing that if such a situation arose :lol:

McClean Cattermole Cabaye Sessegnon

Imagine if that was the midfield we had to play in the final 3rd of the season. Jesus fucking Christ, man.