Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Songoku

I hope Benfica play with Jardel at CB when we play them. Always looked poor to me.

He's a good player (for second choice)

Luisão and Garay will be the CB!

Guest redeagle7

Hello to all the fans of Newcastle, expect to see two great matches!.

Good luck in the Premier League. In the Europa League ... I hope that luck is on the side of Benfica  ;D

Hope you enjoy the visit to Estádio da Luz!

Guest Red Zeppelin

It says here http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/benfica/benfica-uefa-petardos-processo-disciplinar-bordeus-liga-europa/1430669-1456.html that UEFA is going to open a disciplinary process (don´t know how to properly say it in English) and that we may get to play with no supporter on the stadium.. :( The decision thought, is just after our matches, so your visit to Lisboa will not be canceled.

As it stands, you'd hope we'd have:

Krul

Simpson Taylor MYM Santon

Tiote  Jonas

Marv  Cabaye  Sissoko

Cisse

But there's still time for more injuries, I suppose.

To put it in perspective our best team is

Krul, Debuchy, Yanga-Mbiwa, Coloccini/Taylor, Santon, Tiote, Cabaye, Sissoko, Ben Arfa, Cisse, Gouffran

You're likely to face:

Krul, Simpson, Yanga-Mbiwa, Taylor, Santon, Tiote, Cabaye, Sissoko, Jonas, Cisse, Marveaux

Guest Zlatan

Thanks  O0

I would like to give as well our starting 11, but I honestly don't know. Like I said before, our coach wants to go all in. Still, I believe that he is going to make some changes:

Artur

Maxi/Almeida

Luisão

Garay

Melgarejo

Matic/Roderick

Enzo/Martins

Gaitán

Ola John/Salvio

Cardozo

Lima

Guest matic21

I dunno like, Porto play some wonderful football and I think they fully deserve all of them titles if not more

Guest Songoku

Benfica lads...I hope your going to recommend us some good bars?

Dunno any bar in Lisbon (live 300km away), but its pretty much the same there. There's beer everywhere! AND PLEASE, DRINK SAGRES!!! Not Super Bock. SAGRES  :drool: :drool:

Guest Songoku

Krul, Debuchy, Yanga-Mbiwa, Coloccini/Taylor, Santon, Tiote, Cabaye, Sissoko, Ben Arfa, Cisse, Gouffran

You're likely to face:

Krul, Simpson, Yanga-Mbiwa, Taylor, Santon, Tiote, Cabaye, Sissoko, Jonas, Cisse, Marveaux

So, you've only 3 players out. We in Europe usualy play without 3 ou 4 players to rest for championship. So, its seems it will be same good games.

Guest rdr10

Near the stadium you just ask for the "roullotes", the beer is very cheap and for bonus you win a great Bifana (pork sandwiches) :)

If you want bars to go out at night I advice you to go to Bairro Alto or maybe Docas!

Near the stadium you just ask for the "roullotes", the beer is very cheap and for bonus you win a great Bifana (pork sandwiches) :)

If you want bars to go out at night I advice you to go to Bairro Alto or maybe Docas!

Go for Docas, you will find cheap Brazilian and Indian whores.

Watch out for AIDS.

Don't use condom.

It might make little sense, but it does in fact make little sense.

You're likely to face:

So, you've only 3 players out. We in Europe usualy play without 3 ou 4 players to rest for championship. So, its seems it will be same good games.

Technically Cabaye and Krul are still injured but they are expected to return for the quarter finals. We have many more players out injured who aren't necessarily starters meaning we have few options to rotate or rest players in the league.

It says here http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/benfica/benfica-uefa-petardos-processo-disciplinar-bordeus-liga-europa/1430669-1456.html that UEFA is going to open a disciplinary process (don´t know how to properly say it in English) and that we may get to play with no supporter on the stadium.. :( The decision thought, is just after our matches, so your visit to Lisboa will not be canceled.

Booked my tickets earlier so wouldn't surprise me if they moved the decision forward :lol: