Sullivan (WHU) / Ba

Crumpy Gunt

Guest VaVaVoom

He is a complete lying, shitsturring cretinous little cunt.

Worrying though that AP has spoke of new contracts for others with no mention of one for Ba.

Why the fuck is he talking about BA, they sorted his contract out when thy signed him...fuckin divvies.

If I was llambias I would straight on the phone to this goon asking him to shut his fucking face up.

:thup: Talking about your own dealings is one thing. But why is he talking about our dealings? Oh right, to deflect from the fact that he and his merry band of retards shouldn't be setting foot anywhere near a football club. How they've been tolerated at any club they've been is beyond me.

Yeah, llambias is far above drunkenly blathering on about the sale of former strikers. Never a word about the Carroll deal for example.

When has Llambias talked about the details of Carrolls contract at Liverpool and what he thinks his future transfers will be?  If he did that's wrong, but I haven't seen it.

Guest Brazilianbob

How on earth did Sullivan arrive at a figure of £3m if we sold Ba?  The article says there is a sell out clause of £7m and Ba gets half of any figure "over that".

By my reckoning if we sell for £7m that means we get at least £5m after deducting the agents £2m, plus half of whatever we were to get over £7m,  or am I wrong?

How on earth did Sullivan arrive at a figure of £3m if we sold Ba?  The article says there is a sell out clause of £7m and Ba gets half of any figure "over that".

By my reckoning if we sell for £7m that means we get at least £5m after deducting the agents £2m, plus half of whatever we were to get over £7m,  or am I wrong?

I thought that as well, he obviously went to the same school as Harry! :lol:

Haven't you got more important things to worry about?

Just thought I'd say that Sullivan, Gold and Brady are absolute cretins of the highest order. Their business acumen is a bit s**** too imho (despite their supposed "track records").

What business acumen??    They're now down to selling tickets on  discount site!!  Nothing they do oozes class.

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/east-london/west-ham-united-fc/3523440?nlp=&CID=UK_CRM_1_0_0_52&a=2282

Just thought I'd say that Sullivan, Gold and Brady are absolute cretins of the highest order. Their business acumen is a bit s**** too imho (despite their supposed "track records").

What business acumen??    They're now down to selling tickets on  discount site!!  Nothing they do oozes class.

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/east-london/west-ham-united-fc/3523440?nlp=&CID=UK_CRM_1_0_0_52&a=2282

bahahahahaha!

Why has this cunt just came out and slated Ba and the club?

He hasn't really slagged them off IMO. Who knows if he's telling the truth or not, but it was just his response to a question in a fanzine interview. If I was a West Ham fan I'd want to know what happened with Ba as well tbh.

Oh dear.