NUFC Kits

Espio

Such rubbish. :lol: Wouldn't know the difference, in fact I'm pretty sure that most of them are the real thing but just off the back of a lorry.

I've never bought a fake NUFC one like but might do so this year.

Well I'm not sure your opinion counts then.

I have, and it was literally a crude drawing of Brian Pinas on some fag paper.

Such rubbish. :lol: Wouldn't know the difference, in fact I'm pretty sure that most of them are the real thing but just off the back of a lorry.

If its like alot of stuff made in China, itll be literally the same article as the real thing, but just distributed somewhere else. Video game accessories etc. will be the same, but without the branding, but same build quality. Football shirts are a weird one, but if it looks identical to the real one, then the quality will likely be the same. Theyre super cheap as they have like 0 overhead cost  O0

I say this as someone who bought a Milan and Barca shirt (for myself) and Inter shirt (for a mate) for combined cost of £50 from a similar site...so maybe im saying this more out of hope!  :laugh:

If you do - you'll be the reason we can't afford Debuchy  :lol:

Are they exactly the same, or different fit/material etc?

Find some front and back publicity shots, or take a photo down your local SD once released.

Print both sides out on a decent ink jet printer.

Cut around outline and staple together.

That kind of quality.

As an owner of SJP bought and fake NUFC kits, and several other, you've obviously never bought a jersey from some of these sites. Soccertriads and maxxsoccer (same company it seems), have some amazing fake kits, where you hardly see the difference. Just look at the earlier posts in this thread or the Euro thread.  Of course the quality of the fakes vary, but what you described is so far off everything iv'e and many of my mates have experienced when dealing with these sites selling fakes. Most businesses have their horror stories of course, so its probably easier to go shopping in your nearest sportsdirect shop..

The fake sites are 99% perfect, sometimes I wonder if they're factory seconds with slight stitching issues or something - they are that close to the legit ones.

My experience exactly, looks like they come from the same factory as the 'real' replica kits the clubs sell.

Well I'm not sure your opinion counts then.

I have, and it was literally a crude drawing of Brian Pinas on some fag paper.

Course it counts, I've just said that I've bought other ones.  Do the fake kit sites just have it in for NUFC like?

I've given the club plenty of my money over the years and will continue to do so, if I want to save 20 quid this year then it's up to me to be honest.

If Mike doesn't stump up the cash to get Debuchy it's entirely your fault, you should be ashamed. :huff:

Guest firetotheworks

I have a season ticket, I've poured thousands into NUFC over the years. I don't think not buying a Newcastle top that will be on sale for £7 (and probably at profit) or something in a years time is going to make Newcastle burst into flames.

I know you'll say 'what if everyone thought like that?' Well the truth is that most people do. The government tried to do that Knock Off Nigel advert, but the reality is everyone loves him.

I've given the club plenty of my money over the years and will continue to do so, if I want to save 20 quid this year then it's up to me to be honest.

of course it's up to you. We'd be significantly worse off if everyone made that choice though.

Surely the most salient point to make here is that it is the quality of the snide that counts.

Buying sinde gear in turkey a couple of years ago I was amazed to find out that they offered differing versions of snide gear, at different prices.

The cheap shite was peanuts & really poor quality, the pukka snide was still half the price of the original but was a verbatim copy of...even to the quality of the tags.

Oh..& dont get me started on the luck lucky Rolex beach salesmen

What a surprise, people are getting on their high horse about buying shirts from 3rd party sites. Im not even going to call them fakes because if youd seen one, youd know they arent. Most likely, they ARE real shirts, they just havent had the markup that comes with retail and distribution, and are just sold directly from the manufacturer.

For every one person buying a cheap kit, there's going to be 30 buying the kit from the 'genuine' retailers. I wouldnt worry about it.

Seen the kit in the flesh today.

Looks f***ing awful :lol:

Why? Poor quality?

The collar looks funny, the sleeves are too short (I don't like that style) and that stupid f***ing box.

Are the home shirts a decent length? I tried on a medium in the away kit, and it ended above my belt buckle ffs. The body of the shirts were very short and wide. Im nowhere near an abnormal size either, 6ft and 80kgs.

What a surprise, people are getting on their high horse about buying shirts from 3rd party sites. Im not even going to call them fakes because if youd seen one, youd know they arent. Most likely, they ARE real shirts, they just havent had the markup that comes with retail and distribution, and are just sold directly from the manufacturer.

For every one person buying a cheap kit, there's going to be 30 buying the kit from the 'genuine' retailers. I wouldnt worry about it.

For every 31 Indonesia sulphur miners that worked that day, only one died a slow painful death; But hey, lets not worry about the little fella eh.

People like you make me sick.

of course it's up to you. We'd be significantly worse off if everyone made that choice though.

Well I bought a real one last year, I must say also that I'm not particularly impressed that we've jumped on the bandwagon of releasing one every year as it's a completely unnecessary rip-off.  More for people with kids and stuff, aye the parents can say no but it's a bit naff that they'll spend a small fortune on something that's old hat in less than a year.  If I buy one this year I won't be spending 40 quid on it.

Seen the kit in the flesh today.

Looks f***ing awful :lol:

Why? Poor quality?

The collar looks funny, the sleeves are too short (I don't like that style) and that stupid f***ing box.

Was it in the club shop?

Aye

For every 31 Indonesia sulphur miners that worked that day, only one died a slow painful death; But hey, lets not worry about the little fella eh.

People like you make me sick.

COMPLETELY different things, you absolute cocksniffer.

Watch your letterbox.