NUFC Kits

Espio

F*ck them spikes, seriously f*ck them what reason was there to add them spikes? i really dont understand it as far as iam concerned if the spikes wasnt there it would be the best shirt we would have had in years.

The rest of the kit is lush as f*ck but its ruined by those horrible spikes  :huff:

I don't think it's too bad the more I look at it. The spikes are daft but they have to come up with something quirky every year to justify a new shirt. Like last year's, it certainly looks better than the early leaked shots - which is right once again btw if we assume this is it. If you look back, you can even make out the opening bit on the neck on the initial shot. It's hard to see, but it's there.

I don't think it's too bad the more I look at it. The spikes are daft but they have to come up with something quirky every year to justify a new shirt. Like last year's, it certainly looks better than the early leaked shots - which is right once again btw if we assume this is it. If you look back, you can even make out the opening bit on the neck on the initial shot. It's hard to see, but it's there.

I think it would have looked different enough from its predecessor without the ridiculous spikes. Just so stupid and unnecessary. They have really angered me! :lol:

Agree that over it looks much better than the leaked one though.

Guest bimpy474

Its the same shirt as on page 1 though isn't it ?. The one everyone hated.

It was on a hanger. It looks a lot better on a model.

True.

Guest bimpy474

Can someone photoshop Yohan in it?

Looks slim fitting mind for the fattys on here.

Here you go mate.

http://i.imgur.com/jefTU.jpg

His hands :spit:

iam

:sigh:

Still a bit too much white imo. Looks like the collar has buttons though and that's a plus.

Need to let it go man, this isnt an exam its a bloody forum if you know what iam saying which you blatently do i dont see the problem  :dontknow:

Guest bimpy474

iam

Still a bit too much white imo. Looks like the collar has buttons though and that's a plus.

Need to let it go man, this isnt an exam its a bloody forum if you know what iam saying which you blatently do i dont see the problem  :dontknow:

Such bad grammer.

:shifty:

iam

Why do you keep doing it? It's a very specific mistake to CONTINUALLY make.

(Were you Bramble OG in a previous forum life?)

iam

I usually type pretty fast so mistakes are made, if its not a major error i just leave it and i don't consider it a major issue.

But if its going to cause this much commotion then i suppose i could try and make sure it doesn't happen. :lol:

iam

I usually type pretty fast so mistakes are made, if its not a major error i just leave it and i don't consider it a major issue.

But if its going to cause this much commotion then i suppose i could try and make sure it doesn't happen. :lol:

iam Jack Flash's overwhelming sense of gratitude.